I've always kind of been into some stuff I've heard in skate videos, but not the mainstream fifty-cent ****. Can you guys recommend some artists that would be heard in skate vids.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I dunno if they would be found in skate vids, but you should listen to N.W.A. anyways
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
N.W.A, RUN DMC, Beastie Boys, 2PAC, Public Enemy might be good. I like everyone of these except Public Enemy as I've never listened that much to them.
play a old Tony Hawk game for PS1, and check songlist.. ****ing rox when ur skating
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
run dmc
jedi mind tricks.

..young buck
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Public Enemy, NWA, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, Run DMC, and early Outkast.
666 BRO
Go to Good Rap in the "other" forum.

But here are my suggestions
Sage Francis
k-os
Deltron 3030
Wu Tang Clan
Lupe Fiasco
Wu-Tang and Lupe are also good choices. I also must admit, Kanye's new song is stuck in my head.
666 BRO
Fatlip is pretty sweet. Check out his song "What's Up Fatlip?"
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Common is pretty awesome. So are Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, and the Wu Tang Clan.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Whoah, I came in expecting another bashing thread and was most pleasantly surprised.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Cypress Hill are probably the most skateboard-ish group there is
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by Kankuro
Wu-Tang and Lupe are also good choices. I also must admit, Kanye's new song is stuck in my head.

I have some Kanye on my iPod. I don't think he's too bad, personally. Although all the old school stuff like Run DMC, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, etc. that people have mentioned is better.

Also: HOUSE OF PAIN. Look 'em up.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by raise_the_dead
Whoah, I came in expecting another bashing thread and was most pleasantly surprised.

After just reading through that year old one that got bumped recently, I looked at this at actually sighed

Anyways, go to the Hip Hop/Rap album recommendations thread in the Other forum.
Too $hort!!
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
dude have u played tony hawk underground,best rap on there but yea j-live dudes like the best MC,i highly reccomend you braggin writes,(not the remix)
Quote by ddranthony92
CHEA!! colt 45!!!!

Oh man, i need to listen to that now! lol

That song reminds me of soo many good memories.
Quote by raise_the_dead

Yeah I didn't expect it to go this well.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Fatlip is pretty sweet. Check out his song "What's Up Fatlip?"

Oohhhh that's a TERRIBLE song.

Dey say "What's up Fatlip?" and I say...groovin'? Or something. Horrible song.

Yeah though, PUBLIC ENEMY. And Sage Francis.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Atmosphere of course.

Feel free to add me and listen to more hilarious jokes such as the above.
The old stuff isn't the only good stuff, remember that people.

Get some andre nickatina, biggie smalls, immortal technique, jedi mind tricks, wu tang, ghostface killa, aceyalone, Tonedeff, Mac Dre, Sage Francis, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Gang starr, and Diabolic. And akir.

good stuff to start with.
Quote by adubs
Outkast.

I've heard RUN DMC are good.

The best IMO.
The first all genres I really got into.
futuristic sex robotz
free mp3s on their website

nerd rap ftw!
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by raise_the_dead

Nah, it seems just recently there has been a lot of new-found respect for rap music in the pit, with the exception of trolls.

It definitely gets a better reception than mainstream rock music.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN