I need help with ideas for songs. If you have any ideas let me know here or put a message in my inbox. Please don't give me N'Sync or Backstreet Boys gay crap because I'll disown anybody and make sure they get mentioned the wrong way.
I will give all credit to your ideas to you and you alone nobody but you will get the credit for your idea but I'll make that idea musical.
just think of somethin you love...even if its a tv show or computer game or something
films or tv shows are brilliant to write from
there's usually one or two lines that by themselves can inspire a whole song for me

-rob
Star Wars Mr. Darth Nihilus.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
I was also thinking about star wars but i saw that episode of bueaty and the geek where these guys had a band of only star wars music they sucked.

And slow jazz about sex and you saw that that's wierd.

And yes I do know that it's in the musician talk but I wanted just about everybodies opinion.
Make a series of songs with a concept story. Could be about anything from a soldier in a war, to a guy trying to get to his loved one. *concept albums > all*
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
depends on what type of music metal do something dark and obscure
anything else i dunno i listen to metal
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
metal was what I was going for.
A concept story that's a really good idea. I just don't know about a soldier though. I may start out and end the story about a soldier or soldiers willing to die just for.... not going any-farther for fear of somebody's looking.
you should do one of those songs where you make the listener think your talking about one thing, then with the last line you say something that clarifys everything and that you were talking about something completely different.

ex: Coheed and Cambria's, "The Velorium Camper I: Faint of Hearts" at first it sounds like he's talking about love 'n stuff, but it turns out he's talking about his sniper rifle...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Wierd i've never heard that song but that is something i think would confuse me too. I'll try it.
Try N'Sync or Backstreet Boys, or any other gay crap!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
This will inspire you:

Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
i actually chuckled at that picture.

anything can inspire you to write a song. Neil Young wrote Cortez the Killer about the spanish invasion of mexico. and he certainly wasn't there to experience it.
just use your imagination.

or start taking lots of psychedelic drugs and do what phish did. make up your own imaginary world and write songs based in that world. it worked for them
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by Darth Nihilus
I need help with ideas for songs. If you have any ideas let me know here or put a message in my inbox. Please don't give me N'Sync or Backstreet Boys gay crap because I'll disown anybody and make sure they get mentioned the wrong way.
I will give all credit to your ideas to you and you alone nobody but you will get the credit for your idea but I'll make that idea musical.

someone isn't being very open minded are they?
Quote by gallagher2006
Try a slow jazz song with a heavy metal background about sex.

Strangely, I've seen it done

borg sex ?
Quote by DarTHie
This will inspire you:

Kid on the left has dropped his gay card...

edit: and why would I tell you my song ideas when I could use them myself?
I have a wicked song idea for you! In involves a rapping verse and a sung chorus. Something about ends... dunno what yet, bookends, rearends, who knows? And there should be a flying whale in the video, and a deejay!!!

Did you HONESTLY think you'd get song ideas from here? I'm not gonna give mine up to some kid who would probably ruin my artistic vision anyway. I will, however, write you entire songs for money and royalties.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I have a wicked song idea for you! In involves a rapping verse and a sung chorus. Something about ends... dunno what yet, bookends, rearends, who knows? And there should be a flying whale in the video, and a deejay!!!

Did you HONESTLY think you'd get song ideas from here? I'm not gonna give mine up to some kid who would probably ruin my artistic vision anyway. I will, however, write you entire songs for money and royalties.

why don't you call it "in the end" and get a bunch of guys that used to make music and now are conforming to the current trend?
Bone Thugz, Woodie, E-40.. it's been done so many times before. still, wicked awesome.

how about a song dedicated to play-doh?
Sadly enough I get my inspiration from comic books such as 100 bullets and Constantine

There's some good ideas in those things that can really set up for a good song!

Currently writing one based on the Denise Mina Constatine story arc called "Empathy Is The Enemy"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Yeah, make a series of songs, for example about a guy dreaming he's choking, then wake up thinking it was only a dream. Then he sees his uncle standing by his bed wiping saliva off his balls.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem