walnut
2 9%
dark brown
10 43%
chestnut
6 26%
Voters: 23.
Jesus that's ugly. The pickguard just kills it D:

I say the darkest brown one, whichever it is.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
But it would look lovely if it had something like tortoiseshell on it

I'd say dark brown, perhaps?
dude.. thats so ugly that its awsome.. KEEP IT THAT WAY!
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...

another pic
OT: i was thinking of in the future puttinga anodized gold p/g on it
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
i quite like the guitar tbh =] and for the strap id have the 3rd one along :P
Just out of curiosity, what range is that guitar from? American, or American Deluxe, perhaps?
american deluxe (v-neck)
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Very nice. I bet it plays a dream

Anyway, like I said, brown would probably be the best colour for a strap for it.
Black.

I don't care if I'm the only person who votes that way, the other three clash.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Jeez, can nobody think for themselves anymore? Want us to tell you what colour underwear to wear tomorrow while were at it?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by slatsmania
Black.

I don't care if I'm the only person who votes that way, the other three clash.

i agree. one of the browns would be nice, IF it didn't clash, and I'm not certain they won't...

Quote by steven seagull
Jeez, can nobody think for themselves anymore? Want us to tell you what colour underwear to wear tomorrow while were at it?

no, but what colour of socks should i wear?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i agree. one of the browns would be nice, IF it didn't clash, and I'm not certain they won't...

no, but what colour of socks should i wear?

These
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by timi_hendrix
Yeah, the gold would look pretty nice, but tortoiseshell would look amazing.

You either love the colour... or you don't.

I think tortoise shell is the most butt effing ugly thing ever.
Get a white pickguard and a black strap.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by steven seagull
These

sweet that's pretty badass.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So much so that I want them.

...what? Guys can wear cool pink socks...can't they?
Quote by timi_hendrix
t3h br00t4lz, even.

indeed.

EDIT: actually levy's should bring out a strap in that design. would go well with the hello kitty strat.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
indeed.

EDIT: actually levy's should bring out a strap in that design. would go well with the hello kitty strat.

It'd match your socks too.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

I don't find it ugly at all <: ) Try going with a strap the same color as pick guard imo.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by steven seagull
It'd match your socks too.

toshay!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?