Poll: which name for hardcore metal band
Poll Options
View poll results: which name for hardcore metal band
great odins ravin
9 50%
hammer of thor
9 50%
Voters: 18.
it tis a poll we are metal by the way sotra hardcore and 80s power metal (ie. dragonforce and as i lay dying)
Last edited by zakkhalen13 at Sep 4, 2007,
They both kinda suck.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
These band names just make me want to watch Anchorman again. By the beard of Zeus these names are lame.
you know what cockybalboa you SUCK just kiddin bro your like a brother to me its supposed to be funny/retarded if you cum up with better names please let me know PEACE
Quote by zakkhalen13
you know what cockybalboa you SUCK just kiddin bro your like a brother to me its supposed to be funny/retarded if you cum up with better names please let me know PEACE

hehehehe.....cum
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Quote by grim_necro_kvlt
hehehehe.....cum

Brilliant.

Anyways, yes they are gay-tarted names. Not to mention, you spelled Raven wrong... what kind of band ****s up the spelling like that. It's c's become k's and umlauts on vowels. That is the rule of metal spelling.

The way you have it spelled means Great Odin's Valley/ ass crack... depending on how you want to put it. Personally, I'd take the latter. Except it's spelled ravine.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Last edited by hethamulburton at Sep 4, 2007,
I guess Hammer of Thor is tolerable up to a certain point, but then you're describing your band as a hammer. Great Odin's Raven is quite...i don't know...it makes me feel ill?

Just master your instrument and you'll do fine

When I came near losing my own life
It made me learn the true meaning of a smile
Quote by sevenchurches
I guess Hammer of Thor is tolerable up to a certain point, but then you're describing your band as a hammer. Great Odin's Raven is quite...i don't know...it makes me feel ill?

Just master your instrument and you'll do fine

Maybe, but there's already Thorr's Hammer and Thor's Hammer. There's no need for more. And the other one just sucks

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Odin ftw.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
They are both kinda lame... but lesser of the two the craps is the Thor
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!