so in the beginning of summer my friend and i got busted for alcohol and tomorrow its his turn to go to court and get the punishment. except im going with him to be a witness. my friend will most likely get tested for alcohol but will i get tested since im only a witness?
Alcohol only stays in your system for about 36-48 hours. Unless you got drunk last night you'll probably be fine anyway. Depending on the frequency and amount of drinking you did/do.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

i was actually planning on drinking tonight with some buddies, and then going to bw3's for wing night, hell yes. lol
Lol what a stupid idea getting drunk on the night before you go to court. If you've already been busted for it and are actually getting sent to court for it (yes I know it's not you tomorrow), don't you think it's probably a good idea to keep the drinking low key for a bit?
Quote by MadClownDisease
Lol what a stupid idea getting drunk on the night before you go to court. If you've already been busted for it and are actually getting sent to court for it (yes I know it's not you tomorrow), don't you think it's probably a good idea to keep the drinking low key for a bit?

yeah probably, but thats completely irrelevant for now. does anyone else no for a fact i wont get tested? so far only the 2nd poster has responded no but nothing else so idk whether to believe him or not.
Quote by blinksum4182
i was actually planning on drinking tonight with some buddies, and then going to bw3's for wing night, hell yes. lol

Bum buddies?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Bum buddies?

or maybe just friends. if you even know what it is like to have any.
Quote by blinksum4182
or maybe just friends. if you even know what it is like to have any.

Ouch. I'm really sorry I said that

Kidding!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Even though I'm fairly sure the answer is no I'm inclined to say yes just to stop you going drinking the night before you're going to court for being drunk.

People like you should not be allowed to breed.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington