Ever heard of them? They're the sweet guitars Matt Bellamy from Muse has. Just wondering if anyone had one, and how much one would be, particularly any of the Matt Bellamy Mansons.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
£3000 more or less
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Why would you want a Matt Bellamy Manson? Make your own and customize it as your own
Manson's is a guitar shop in Exeter (a great one) where the owner Hugh Manson makes custom for the likes of Bellemy and i think Kelly Jones from the Sterophonics has a custom Telecaster made by him too.

I am pretty sure you have to be famous or loaded to get them to make you one probably looking at over £5000 and there are no replicas on the market.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Mansons guitars in Exeter.. go there alot... *drools*
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke
PunkRocka182 it is good aint it one day one of the PRS or Vintage Custom Shop Fenders will be mine! The staff in there are really helpful and know a **** load of stuff.

I also lost my Tubeinity in there playing on an ENGL Screamer mmmm....
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Sharly
PunkRocka182 it is good aint it one day one of the PRS or Vintage Custom Shop Fenders will be mine! The staff in there are really helpful and know a **** load of stuff.

I also lost my Tubeinity in there playing on an ENGL Screamer mmmm....

yeah u can literally spend hours in that shop messing with gear and not even realise it! My parents go shopping to exeter and just leave me in there XD. Played my first Jackson in that shop and never gone back
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke
a standard strat styled guitar can be had for £950
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
You can't get a guitar like Matt's from Hugh. Matt designed them, and asked him not to make them for anyone else without his permission. However, if you want to find out more about them, all of the specs are here:
www.musewiki.org/gear
Having said that, Hugh will make you similar guitars, just not the "Mattocaster" shape
EDIT: you don't need to be famous. He did a mod on my guitar, very reasonable price, too
Last edited by National_Anthem at Sep 4, 2007,