Seriously. I know I know, I should be doing it myself and that its going to help me musically and that I'm a bad person for cheating.

But I dun wanna!

If I scanned my theory homework and put it up in here, would anyone do it?
No they wont, we might help you though. Whats it on?
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

haha, more practice for us...
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by Peanut1614
No they wont, we might help you though. Whats it on?

Constructing major, minor, melodic, and harmonic scales in different keys...
Umm, you should really do it.

I mean, it makes sense to ask for help, but why are you in a music theory class if you don't want to do it?

I'm learning theory because I'm interested in it, how is it going to help me make better music if other people just do it for me?
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Thats quite easy once you know the formulas for them, I think you shold find them out and do it yourself!
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

I need the practice and my homework is simple. Ill do it for you, but like they said, I wouldn't be doing you a favor.
major is: Tone Tone Semitone Tone Tone Tone Semitone
or wholestep halfstep blah blah blah

The relative minor of a major, you can just count up 6 like if the major was C you would count C,D,E,F,G,A!!!

you can just look up the formulas on the net, or count them out on your fingers...

maybe even ask your teacher for worksheets on this... do you have a theory text book?

messege me if your really lazy or need help with something else
Last edited by mdwallin at Sep 5, 2007,
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Constructing major, minor, melodic, and harmonic scales in different keys...

Wow...There's so many different ways that you can do that with ease. You could use the circle of fifths to figure out what notes will have accidentals and then write out the notes (For example, start with A major. A B C D E F G. There's 3 sharps, C, F, and G. So now it's A B C# D E F# G#)

Or you could use the formulas, which could take a little longer IMO. Then again, I'm used to using the Circle of Fifths so I'm a little faster at that than the formulas. Anyways...Here's the formulas:

Major - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Natural Minor - 1 2 b3 4 5 b6 b7
Harmonic - 1 2 b3 4 5 b6 7
Melodic Ascending - 1 2 b3 4 5 6 7
Man, I don't know what to tell ya...
"The end result - the music - is all that counts"
I would like to help. I need/like the practice, and I honestly dont care if you learn from it or not, its your choice. PM me or something.

If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.