Here are two fender korean strats for sale. Here are the specs:

Fender late 80s Korean Squier strat. Serial Number CN401639. This guitar is black with a maple neck.The pickguard and backplate have been swapped with green pearloid and are in mint shape. the pickups are also new and are (SD Duckbucker in bridge, SSL-6 in mid, and SVR-1 in neck).pots and switches were replaced as well. This guitar has a great deal of versatility. the mid pickup is a tad bit quietier compared to the SVR. Its great for a more melodic sustaining type of sound. the duckbucker cranks and sounds great. the SVR is nice and warm and can get a melodic to a nice funky sound. overall this guitar plays and sounds great. there is no gig bag included, but will pack like an anal retentive shipper. the price is 300.00 shipped. price is firm and no trades right now.

second guitar is a korean squier, serial VN256025.this guitar is also black with a maple neck. the pickups are new and are fender lace golds. this is basically a cheaper clapton blackie guitar. this thing plays great and sounds damn good. the switches and pots were replaced as well. again, no gig bag is included but will be packed nice and secure. 300.00 shipped. price is firm and no trades.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Last edited by 7PlaGues at Sep 4, 2007,
would you part them out? cause i need a neck and a wired pickgaurd for my custom strat build?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
well let me know if you part them out.. just hit me up with a pm.. im on all the time1
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
how about trade for a digitech jamman 2? great condition with box, ac adapter and all the papers and stuff.
well i might trade my guiatar for both.. i have an ibanez. i don't like the f;loyd rose but you might. great for divebombs and the like but i hate those so.... yeah pics:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/ibanez%20guitar/
let me know its reatils at 575!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
to tell you the truth i don't thikn it is.. it has a slimmer neck but all my friends say that the reasn it says custom made on it is because they took the 540 model and put a better neck on it. then i upgraded the pups so.... why you interesteed?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
to tell you the truth i don't thikn it is.. it has a slimmer neck but all my friends say that the reasn it says custom made on it is because they took the 540 model and put a better neck on it. then i upgraded the pups so.... why you interesteed?

maybe for one of them and a vox 847 wah? or maybe one of the strats and an acoustic? let me know..i would definitely consider it.
actually what kind of acoustics do you have? i think i might want another... and would you be able to put the seymour duncan pickups in the white pickguard?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Sep 19, 2007,
I can include an extra white pickguard with that guitar.

I have a vintage alpha 1 acoustic, made in japan, 1968-1970 time frame..body similiar to the older epiphone cabalerro models. its very warm, plays great, sounds great, has original case as well.

i have too many acoustics right now.. i have an Egmond folk acoustic, also from japan. only needs a bridge. i replaced the tuners and trapeze tailpiece.
could i get some pics?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
sorry mna i ended up getting the kelly in a trade... if i don't like it i will hit you up!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Sounds like a good deal to me, together it's $250 shipped? I'll take it, AIM is OptimusImran and we can hammer out the details.
Quote by 7PlaGues
each guitar is 250 shipped. sorry for any confusion.

Woops, got it. I'm interested in the one with the green pickguard, does it come with the trem arm?
i found one of your other threads... i don't think that the les paul copy is a dearmond.... if it was i woujld trade the kelly for it but... the m-55's have two humbuckers adn pickguard with a dearmond sig bridge. and there are 4 control knobs.... dude i am not downing your guitar but i love those and i don't think thats one.... could you maybe take some pics like tomorrow or something?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
i found one of your other threads... i don't think that the les paul copy is a dearmond.... if it was i woujld trade the kelly for it but... the m-55's have two humbuckers adn pickguard with a dearmond sig bridge. and there are 4 control knobs.... dude i am not downing your guitar but i love those and i don't think thats one.... could you maybe take some pics like tomorrow or something?

the dearmond is a m-55. the m-65's have the dual buckers. the original bridge was taken off and swapped with a bigsby. much cooler im not too fond of the kelly bodies so i would of passed anyways..