So I got bored in my Graphic Design class today and decided to stop by Bass Player TV. I've been their about a million times but today was the 1st time I got a chance to watch the full Wooten, Muller, and Clarke jam thing. *Head explodes* It was great... to say the least.

To the point of this thread *Flys through roof landing and striking a perfect superman pose*

I know that the riff they are jamin' around on is a song... but for the life of me I can't think of the name... It's drivin' me nuts. Mind helping me out here. And yes you get a free pop shot cause I couldn't recall the name of a classic song.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
I don't really know which vid you are talking about but due to the inclusion of Stanley Clarke I would have to venture a guess of School Days.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
GWA!! I knew I knew it!!!
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel