Poll: Do you do old school stuff?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you do old school stuff?
Yes
87 67%
No
8 6%
meh
24 19%
dont care
10 8%
Voters: 129.
Page 1 of 2
Do you still look or think about the old school stuff like the Original pokemon before it was raped by 300 more pokemon or digimon ? Unlike today's cartoon which make kids uber dumb and retarded. Last night i checked my Pokemon cards :O and i was looking for a gameboy color i had .
Totally, Timesplitters 1, Pokemon, all that. Nostalgia's cool.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Pretty much all cartoons today are ****.
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
I'm sorry, but The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy is an excellent modern day kids cartoon.
The original Pokemon theme was the shit. The new one is utter wank.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
pokemon brood wars reign of chaos sonic 3 super mario world

my video game collection lol
"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Is it true? I do, I do, I do-oo"

Good times..good times
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
"Blah blah blah old stuff is always better"

Not true, you just remember it nostalgicly because its what was around when you were young
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Is it true? I do, I do, I do-oo"

Good times..good times

LOL!!!! i loved that show. who remembers the amanda show on nickelodeon good show. moody's point was awesome on that
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Children's TV today is designed to educate, not be retarded.

I liked Pokémon better then than I do now, right enough. That said, I don't even like Pokémon anymore.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Oh and I hated Keenan and Kel.

And whoever mentioned the Amanda show should top themselves, that was ****.
Quote by orion284
LOL!!!! i loved that show. who remembers the amanda show on nickelodeon good show. moody's point was awesome on that

God YES! But remember, even tho her show is gone, we now have a very hot Amanda Bynes today
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by DanRev
Oh and I hated Keenan and Kel.

And whoever mentioned the Amanda show should top themselves, that was ****.

Soul mates?

I despised that show.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
mainly all i do thats old school is n64 games and watching old nickelodien, cartoon network, and WB shows on tv-links and youtube
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Ya I do occasionally. It's not so much me being a nerd or anything, just trying to get in touch with my roots and don't you hate it when you're telling this great joke/story and it's so hilarious,everyones laughing, but it's not true? yah that was me. so thas why i started playing pokemon online again. but it's kind of overused now. like i remember a few years ago I'd be like ya Picachu's my favourite pokemon loudly and girls would be like gigling lol but now adays everyone's using it trying to get the ladies. So i gotta be original and do something else like Beyblades and stuff i dono. But rlly the old pokemon was cool, they shuld have just stoped at 150, and added new features and moves and stuff but not more pokemon now it's like they're just making names up like mudkipz? wtf is that . charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, those are names
Pokemon red owns so bad, I beat it like a few months ago again.
I occasionally play my Goldeneye 007 ROM [N64]
I play Genesis-era Sonic games on my ps2, along with the other 1337 games on that game, such as COMIX ZONE on occasion.
Old school nickelodeon shows pwn it up too
And hair metal is awesome.
yeah, all the kid stuff was great back in the late 90's... now, little kids just annoy me
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
God YES! But remember, even tho her show is gone, we now have a very hot Amanda Bynes today

very true and drake and josh is an ok show at times. drake's overrated at the guitar though.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
I gave my original Gameboy Color to my cousin. It was the teal blue one and I also had that massive light/magnifier attachment that barely did anything. Yep, I was real high tech

Plus, 150 Pokemon were enough. The show should have ended in 2000, but no. They had to continue it with different unexplained regions and retarded side characters and then Ash's voice went through puberty and things got really ****ed up
Original Power Rangers was still the best... Who wasn't obsessed with Tommy man?! He was the shiznit!
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
I love pop culture and nostalgia
I just started a new game of Pokemon Yellow, watch all those Nickelodeon game shows (Legends Of The Hidden Temple is still the best), and Sonic 2 and 3 are still two of the most addicting games ever, for any generation
Speaking of Keenan and Kel, remember that Goodburger Movie they were in. I remember I saw it in the theatre. Good Times.
Quote by Hobolad
Totally, Timesplitters 1, Pokemon, all that. Nostalgia's cool.

It's not nostalgia until at least 20 years later.

But I love all of the stuff I used to do and used to/still have.

And I refuse to throw it out. I just can't do it. I mean, having every single one of the original Power Ranger flip-head action figures is PRICELESS.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I was born a fewdecades too late. Yep. I'm classic.
I wear converse (they're the classic shoe) and I wear girl pants as bellbottoms.
Corona Corona
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Ya I do occasionally. It's not so much me being a nerd or anything, just trying to get in touch with my roots and don't you hate it when you're telling this great joke/story and it's so hilarious,everyones laughing, but it's not true? yah that was me. so thas why i started playing pokemon online again. but it's kind of overused now. like i remember a few years ago I'd be like ya Picachu's my favourite pokemon loudly and girls would be like gigling lol but now adays everyone's using it trying to get the ladies. So i gotta be original and do something else like Beyblades and stuff i dono. But rlly the old pokemon was cool, they shuld have just stoped at 150, and added new features and moves and stuff but not more pokemon now it's like they're just making names up like mudkipz? wtf is that . charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, those are names

Youre my age and talk about childrens games and cartoons to pick up chicks? Are you kidding me?
sometimes I still play CS 1.5 just for good ol times sake...and remember the good old days (the 90s)
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Keenan and Kel, old All That, SNICK, Are You Afraid of The Dark, Rocko's Modern Life...

Damn, old-school Nickelodeon kicked so much ass.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by XxFIENDxX
Youre my age and talk about childrens games and cartoons to pick up chicks? Are you kidding me?

All the girls I know think pokémon is awesome

You know the wrong girls
Page 1 of 2