For my media studies homework I need to find articles in the news that discriminates (more or less... just pointing the finger will do) against teenagers, or articles that make adults look better in bad situations.

I'm having trouble getting some (I need like 5-6) so I'm asking the pit for some help. Just make sure it's from a reliable source like CNN or MSNBC.

Thank you.

P.S. If you're just going to flame me, telling me to do my own homework then don't post. It's not like I can't do it, I can, but I have a lot of math homework then I have to read another chapter in my English book so this makes it faster.
Quote by Thornography

P.S. If you're just going to flame me, telling me to do my own homework then don't post. It's not like I can't do it, I can, but I have a lot of math homework then I have to read another chapter in my English book so this makes it faster.

Should have started sooner then. If a billion people can do it, you've got no excuse. Don't be selfish. Do you think it's going to get easier in later life? Better practice now while you still can.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Find that one fox report thing where they talk about the emo scene.

That one is ridiculous.
Quote by Harmonius
Should have started sooner then. If a billion people can do it, you've got no excuse. Don't be selfish. Do you think it's going to get easier in later life? Better practice now while you still can.

Has there been a time in your life when it's night, you're tired, and you've still got a ton of homework and you just wanted some help?

I'm overloaded with homework tonight...
Go to a tabloid website or the Daily Telegraph. There'll be a million websites decrying today's youth. And non-white people but you can filter those out.
Quote by Thornography
For MY media studies homework I need to find articles in the news that discriminates (more or less... just pointing the finger will do) against teenagers, or articles that make adults look better in bad situations.

I'm having trouble getting some (I need like 5-6) so I'm asking the pit for some help. Just make sure it's from a reliable source like CNN or MSNBC.

Thank you.

k.
Try the Daily Mail - they hate everything, so you'll find what you're looking for no problem.
Quote by Thornography
Has there been a time in your life when it's night, you're tired, and you've still got a ton of homework and you just wanted some help?

I'm overloaded with homework tonight...

Of course mate. It's not a personal thing I have with you but really, you're going to have to get used to it. You can't rely on others to do your work. When you go off to University or College and apply for a well-paid job, it's all about competition and getting the place you need to by yourself. You have help to get there but asking people to do the work for you - don't you think that's just asking for too much?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by MightyAl
Try the Daily Mail - they hate everything, so you'll find what you're looking for no problem.

I'll check it out.

Quote by Meths
Go to a tabloid website or the Daily Telegraph. There'll be a million websites decrying today's youth. And non-white people but you can filter those out.

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Go Here

...?
Quote by Harmonius
Of course mate. It's not a personal thing I have with you but really, you're going to have to get used to it. You can't rely on others to do your work. When you go off to University or College and apply for a well-paid job, it's all about competition and getting the place you need to by yourself. You have help to get there but asking people to do the work for you - don't you think that's just asking for too much?

I get exactly what you're saying. I'm just asking a favor from UG, that's it. If they don't help or I still need some more done then I'm going to do it myself.
King George’s Jubilee Trust report of 1939, ‘The Needs of Youth’

I did something similar. The article talks about how youths are wild and whatever. Can't remember specifics but trust me, it's great for what you need.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Harmonius

have to agree with you there harm, time management is a skill you need especially if you want to go onto further education, do what the rest of us do and work late into the night

no flame intended