Ok so I have a nano clone chorus and a nano stone phase shifter, both of which are great pedals. So I plugged in a normal 9 volt adapter into them and allthough they fit into the pedal perfectly, they failed to power them. So I went to guitar center yesterday and told the dude I needed a power supply that would power these pedals. He hands me an electroharmonix brand power supply and i pay the 12 bucks and take off. I get home to see that the input for the pedal is in the shape of a headphone jack. I really need help with this. Thanks in advance
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
He gave you a power supply for a normal EHX pedal, not a nano, just take it back and ask for one that will fit the nano, i use the visual sound one spot and it works fine.
plug the power supply into the pedal (and the wall just in case) and, in order for the pedal to turn on, THERE MUST BE A 1/4" GUITAR CABLE PLUGGED INTO THE PEDAL IN ORDER FOR IT TO TURN ON. elementary problem, and thats probably it. and you didnt need that additional power supply, i use a boss power supply (i have nano, boss, etc. pedals) and a daisy chain cable (you can go to guitarcenter again, tell them you have 2 9volt pedals, one power supply, and need a daisy chain cable). but, since most pedals are 9 volts, id reccomend getting something like http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Visual-Sound-1-Spot-Combo-Pack?full_sku=104489125
id definetly get that personally
Yeah i bought that one spot but without the extensions because i was told by several people that EHX pedals wouldnt work with a normal power suply. I'll go back to GC and get my money back, thanks you guys.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com