Yea well i wanna drop out of this stupid class to take a guitar class at my school(i mean..might as well learn about music instead of something stupid), so i need like an 100 dollar acoustic of some kind. Any good "bang for your buck" type deals?lol
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Rogue DA-100- 80 bucks. I use it and it plays great.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Right, and instead of playing Tekken, go out and join a martial arts tournament! While your at it, put down that NES controller and go jump on some real turtles, pussy..
You'd be surprised. I got an acoustic for about 120 that was used, yet plays great. Go used, and try at EVERY cheap acoustic guitar in the store, some have amazing sound, and a lot of the time usecd guitars grow better with age.

I'd give you a suggestion but there are so many off brands out there there is no telling what you'll find. But if it helps mines called an Indiana. Just try them all!
I just bought a Jasmine s34c and is great. The fretboard is kind of rough to bend the strings, but the action and tone is perfect for a beginner.

http://www.music123.com/Jasmine-by-Takamine-S34C-NEX-Cutaway-Acoustic-Guitar-516458-i1148992.Music123
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by U-Mass
You'd be surprised. I got an acoustic for about 120 that was used, yet plays great. Go used, and try at EVERY cheap acoustic guitar in the store, some have amazing sound, and a lot of the time usecd guitars grow better with age.

I'd give you a suggestion but there are so many off brands out there there is no telling what you'll find. But if it helps mines called an Indiana. Just try them all!

I agree with this guy.

Also: if a particular guitar that seems like it should be good sounds like **** examine the strings. Even a high-end acoustic will sound like ass if the strings on it are corroded. My A&L sounds blissful as long as I change the strings every 4 to 6 months, any more and it starts sounding dead (really if I was pro they'd be changed every two weeks, but I'm not are thus neither are the strings).

EDIT: Don't buy an Indiana, they're electrics are excellent platforms for upgrading, but their acoustics are very iffy. That Jamine by Takamine looks like a solid choice...