Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
true nough, true nough, they come to the upstate of SC every year and its awesome everytime they are very friendly and approachable. real cool guys I got several pictures, their song list from the stage and talked for a while after the show.
Good band. They put on a really good show too, i saw them a couple years ago.

Can anyone give the mp3 of their Seek And Destroy cover? I've been looking for it forever, but i can't find it.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
I was very disappointed. I used to listen to them a lot, and me and some friends went to see them one time, but ended up leaving before they came on. They were scheduled to be on at / around 11. They didn't go on till 3:30 in the morning or something like that because they were drunk back stage.
I guess they're still good, but that kinda crap puts a bad taste in my mouth.
DOWN&OUT
oh man, i used to have that cd...until my computer crashed....hm...download time!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by cmp10
true nough, true nough, they come to the upstate of SC every year and its awesome everytime they are very friendly and approachable. real cool guys I got several pictures, their song list from the stage and talked for a while after the show.

Ditto.
Quote by LastCaress88
Good band. They put on a really good show too, i saw them a couple years ago.

Can anyone give the mp3 of their Seek And Destroy cover? I've been looking for it forever, but i can't find it.
I'd give it to you now but my the computer with my music on it is not working

I love this band, but I haven't listened to them in a while
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by aperfectshot176
my band EverNight may be opening up for them when the play at the Webster

Really? that's cool!
Living in darkness was a really good album, but they're newer stuff always seemed to be more 'new wavey' and be very 80s production-y... as in ****loads of reverb and just kind of lame sounding. And theyre really new stuff is pretty catchy but they're more of a rock band than a surf band nowadays... But then again how much surf can you play before it either A. Sounds the same, or B. doesn't sound like surf anymore.
Awesome band, my old band covered one of their songs. Love em, personally.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by RizzoWashburn
One of my favorite bands

check out my tab for Bloodstains
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/agent_orange/bloodstains_ver2_tab.htm

I did that before...but I think after a little the solo becomes wrong, I made some things different but stopped a while ago....if you are intrested I send you what I got...
'This is all I need' was, and still is one of my favourite tracks. Everything about that song is perfect, and generally you can't fault Agent Orange's stuff. Just disappointed that my copy of 'Living in darkness' for some reason came with no back cover...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
'This is all I need' was, and still is one of my favourite tracks.

+1.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
I remember about a year or so ago when I brought up Agent Orange and someone said it didn't belong in the punk and ska forum because they were surf punk
Glad to see this thread didn't get shut down.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Quote by TN_BOOTBOY
I remember about a year or so ago when I brought up Agent Orange and someone said it didn't belong in the punk and ska forum because they were surf punk
Glad to see this thread didn't get shut down.

That's amazingly stupid
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
That's amazingly stupid

That's what I thought. Same thing happened when the Vandals were mentioned. but I think they got labeled as pop punk or something.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.