I don't understand why people are idiots at this age, (high school years). Is it because they believe ignorance is bliss and that being apathetic will make them less vulnerable to being hurt? I'm not saying everyone is like that, but there are so many assholes and spoiled kids at my school. I don't quite understand .
Quote by Dirge Humani
Because they really are idiots maybe?

+1
Never trust a woman when she says "BRB"
people deserve to be idiots in highschool. Its the only time you can do whatever you want without any real fear of retribution.
Quote by B3low3mpty
people deserve to be idiots in highschool. Its the only time you can do whatever you want without any real fear of retribution.

seriously
Its because they wanna be "cool", while people like us could care less, thats why were not (usually) jackasses

Thats my theory on that.
I bought Pokemon Fire Red the other day and was annoyed that the game actually teaches you what the buttons are used for. Furthermore, it provides help if your press L or R.

WHY?!?!
Quote by Metal claw
I bought Pokemon Fire Red the other day and was annoyed that the game actually teaches you what the buttons are used for. Furthermore, it provides help if your press L or R.

WHY?!?!

Quote by Z_cup_boy
I don't understand why people are idiots at this age, (high school years). Is it because they believe ignorance is bliss and that being apathetic will make them less vulnerable to being hurt? I'm not saying everyone is like that, but there are so many assholes and spoiled kids at my school. I don't quite understand .

They don't go away. You end up working for them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Metal claw

WHY?!?!

Because kids these days are soft, spoiled, and stupid because their parents shelter them so much.
Advice to the court... it will never change. Idiots develop in high school and remain such until their heart no longer thumps. Learn to live with them, or go pyscho and kill 'em off.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
haha thanks dirge for the happy birthdayness
Well It is a bit of a bad excuse to say they can be assholes at this age, because sometimes they never grow up. Well hopefully everyone will fall into place one day.
Because their parents decide to spoil them because they were mistreated as children, so they give everything. Also, pop culture, not only rap but more celebrities in the vein of the Hiltons and the Beckhams. Therefore, kids beleive that non spoiled/rich looking kids are sub class.
I think it's them "hormomes" thingies peoples been talking about
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
It's your birthday? Happy birthday!

I wrote a long blog about this on Myspace once (hardcore) but it went when I deleted my account. You just have to remember it'll all be over in ten year's time and you can start knowing adult assholes, who are better than teenage assholes.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Better get used to them, some don't change.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.