does anyone here own any of thier bass cabinents/amp heads

Yesterday i tried out the m pulse 600 and a 810 cab and jesus christ i couldnt believe the sound that was coming out of it. We then tried an ampeg SVT 2 Pro head and it had nothing on the mesa boogie. I just find it a bit weird that no one mentions mesa around here. Probably cause of the price tag
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
Mesa is the real deal, with un-real, prices. are they worth it? heck yea! but out of reach for most players, like me. lol

edit: i'm patiently waiting for their used market to grow.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
Mesa is the real deal, with un-real, prices. are they worth it? heck yea! but out of reach for most players, like me. lol

edit: i'm patiently waiting for their used market to grow.

yeah they want 5000 for a head in australia.....
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
I have the Powerhouse 1000 and it's the best cab I've ever played out of. It gives the perfect tone for any sound you want to get and the clarity is unbelievable. I'd recommend a Mesa Boogie to anyone who can find one.
I don't remember the exact model and the exact prices but at my guitar center in the bass section they had some Meza cabinets set up and there was an 6x10 for like $1,200... and then I walk into a room where they have vintage guitars on display and for some reason it doubles as a used equipment room and they were selling the exact same Mesa 6x10 used for about $650! And it looked to be in great condition but I didn't play through it though.

I didn't have a dollar to my name either so it made no difference to me...

But I was almost in tears afterwards knowing that someone was going to come in eventually shopping around for a new cab around that price range and then be able to come up on a Mesa cab for nearly half off.... and that it wasn't going to be me.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Last edited by Child Of Maiden at Sep 4, 2007,
Mesa is probably my favorite brand.....except for being way way out of my budget.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu