im having a pain in the ass installing bluetooth on the laptop

it already has it integrated it as a little switch and everything but it doesnt respond when i move it

now im thinknig this maybe a problem wtih the drivers but the drivers are in there and it doesnt seem to detect it any tips solving this issue?

is an acer aspire 5100

im pretty good with computers but this one is just kicking my ass
in all honesty...bluetooth isn't worth it, unless you really wanna transfer stuff from cell phones
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i know but the problem is for a friend and im jsut having a hard tiem putting the damm device
try windows system recovery and if that doesn't work reinstall the operating system with the disk that came with the computer
the machine was just formatted and i put all the drivers but the bluetooth for some reason is not working i flip switch and no light turns on or anything
email customer service or watever, they're probably better help then we are, since they know their computers alot better, sorry i can't help
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i believe the smart card reader was messed up i tried many drivers did all kind of test so im just going to tell my friend to pay 6 bucks so he can use the sd card on some mind of usb device

bu anyways thank for help guys