Right now Im learning how to play Master of Puppets and Im trying to figure out how to use a metronome for learning this song or for any song, so how do I play it with a metronome do I play the song in quarter notes and then to sixteenth notes or what and how do you incorporate using a metronome for learning any song because theres some necrophagist songs that are like 220 bpm and I dont have 220 bpm on my metronome, so how do you do that?
If you cant use a metronome yet i think MoP is a bit out of your leauge?

go to guitar and bass basics...or google metronome use....

You play using the nome however you want....a note on every beat, or 4 notes every beat

the key is to start off slowly...

Quote by Dirge Humani
Run on sentences are epic.

win
prepare for alot of metronome changing on teh fly for tempo during MoP lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
well I know how to use it I understand stuff like quarter notes, eight notes, eight note triplets, etc. but I dont how you would incorporate it into learning songs thats all.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
prepare for alot of metronome changing on teh fly for tempo during MoP lol

When it comes to the changing of the tempo of the song how would I change the tempo without stopping during the song?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Run on sentences are epic.

--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

8th notes at 220 bpm = 16th notes at 110 bpm, im sure your metronome has the latter
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ep1kz
8th notes at 220 bpm = 16th notes at 110 bpm, im sure your metronome has the latter

Just what I was going to say. Cut the tempo in half but play it at the same speed.
"Click. Click. Click. Click. Click"
"Faster Dammit!"
"I'm going as fast as I can"