Every been caught in one of these? where you have two guitars that you rly love to play and both play equally well?

Right now i have my jetking and my squier and i rly love both guitars. Each have their own unique feel and sound, but i can only play one at a time! lol i guess its a good position to be stuck in.

So yea, i was not wondering what to do in this situation. i was just curious about what other people have experienced.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
i have 2, but i play ****tier one because it has new strings on it
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
i have two i love.
this one accoustic and this one electric
except mine is less of an issue cause they have their own purposes.
you can never have too many guitars, i've got 5 and can think of probably a dozen more that id like to get someday.
flip a coin
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I have two which I love as well ,,,however I dont contemplate about which one to play I just pick one up and play the f***ing thing!!! lol
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Hm, doubleneck project?

lol hrm.... jetking jtk1 plus squier, you look up the pics and use ur imaginiation lol
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
yea

i ignore my ironbird and play my other 2 all the time
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.