http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkeflmkFCj0

The bassist is the current governor from Arkansas, and he's running for president.

Most rockin candidate ever
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
yea...he's been on the colbert report a few times...i don't really know much about him but he seems like a pretty good guy

edit: they're playing freebird
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by g.siddarth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkeflmkFCj0

The bassist is the current governor from Arkansas, and he's running for president.

Most rockin candidate ever

I'm to lazy to click on it, but it sounds retarded as he's from Arkansas.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
I'm to lazy to click on it, but it sounds retarded as he's from Arkansas.
you're cool...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That's a pretty shoddy performance, but he seems to do a pretty good job. He seems cool.
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
Quote by RageAgainst...
you're cool...

thanks,

---------------^ see, I can use the rolleyes smilie too
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
wtf is up with the singer? he kinda just hides behind the amps during the uber- long, self- indulgent solos. the rest of them are okay, but have zero stage presence. still, Ron Paul pwns Huckabee.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
wtf is up with the singer? he kinda just hides behind the amps during the uber- long, self- indulgent solos. the rest of them are okay, but have zero stage presence. still, Ron Paul pwns Huckabee.
YES!!! that's 2 fellow Ron Paul supporters i've found now

he's so gonna win
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill