and i dont believe in that so what do you like more of this 2 guitars, and what might be better
esp ltd kh 203

agile al 2000 floyd rose

i like les pauls, i like 24 frets and i like floyd roses, i play metal, so please chose or give me another option. i dont like superstrats or strats. i havent tested any of those exactly, but i played a friends al-2800 camo and it was great and an esp ltd ex 50 in the guitar shop and it was good too, but the al-2800 is higher quality than the 2000

ps. what pckups should i change the stock ones with?

btw
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...itar?sku=516640
http://www.rondomusic.net/al2000floyd.html
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i've never played the agile, but it is made of better wood than the esp. I think the agile would be better, but it would look good with a pickguard.
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
At these prices a floyd is not worth it, but if you were gonna go for one I'd say the agile, cos I hate the headstock on the KH, and the agile is more for your money.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
The agile, the headstock on the LTD and the inlays are just wrong...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
agile ftw,

its much nicer looking and i hear good things about agile. lots of good things. and as for pups...i kno nothing
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
im going for something on the under 500 price range and that has a nice shape, 24 frets and a floyd, if you want to give sigestions. no supertrats (esp mh or m, ibanez RG or S, jackson dinky, etc)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I'd take the Agile out of those 2 guitars. The wood would give me the tone I wan't whereas the basswood or agathis (can't remember which) in the 203 isn't what I like. Plus I don't like the flat top LP Junior-style body.

Now if it was the KH-603, I'd say it was a much better guitar.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
I'd take the Agile out of those 2 guitars. The wood would give me the tone I wan't whereas the basswood or agathis (can't remember which) in the 203 isn't what I like. Plus I don't like the flat top LP Junior-style body.

Now if it was the KH-603, I'd say it was a much better guitar.

Agreed, the 603 comes with an ORIGINAL floyd rose.

If you want a locking trem, that Agile's trem is going to need a replacement.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio