This is for talking strictly about The Raconteurs. Does any one know when the new album's coming out??
I believed they have already started writing for it, so probably next year, around March I'd say. Jack never takes long to record.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
I believed they have already started writing for it, so probably next year, around March I'd say. Jack never takes long to record.

thats right
i heard some things that didnt make "Icky Thump" may appear on it
Jack would never take a White Stripes song and release it as a Raconteurs song, they're two different bands.

I can't wait for the next album! The last Stripes album was genious and the first Raconteurs album was as well. I love Jack White!
I've heard about these guys and the white stripes but never really bothered checking either of them out. What are some good songs I should listen to that will probably get me into them.
Well with both bands I would go with their singles.

The White Stripes: Seven Nation Army, The Hardest Button to Button, Fell in Love with a Girl, Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground, Blue Orchid. Those are more of their rock songs. There are some piano tracks they have like The Denial Twist or White Moon, great songs. If you like Blues I would definitely get Ball and Biscuit.

The Raconteurs: Steady As She Goes, Broken Boy Soldiers, their cover of Bang Bang, Hands, Blue Veins is great (especially live). Just get the album though, seriously.