My school like many other schools is having homecoming week next week. Our first day theme is "Super Villains"... I'm a Junior so we can't be the heroes but I thought it was better than most of the other classes. But anyways, I need help for an idea of which villain to dress up as. Now before you go off saying a generic answer... Let me tell I'm not the skinniest of people. In fact I'd go as far to say I'm fat. And tall. So I would at least like a heavy-set villain. The ideas of "The Penguin", "Fat Bastard", and "The Kingpin" have already been tossed my way. But I'd figure I'd go outside of my town and to the members of UG for help. So, could anyone give me some ideas. Clothing, color of skin or hair, is not an issue either.
is anybody going as prince humperdink from the princess bride?! that'd be great. or the 6 fingered nobleman. or possibly even the albino monk.
ferret.
Fat Bastard sounds like a good one. Maybe the Juggernaut if you have the right body for it.
The Blob from X-Men. Maybe the Juggernaut or a Sentinel. Spiderman's enemy Kingpin was the first villain to come to mind, but you had already mentioned him.
..Your school has to dress up as villians for homecoming...?

Wow.

How many people are actually gonna do that?
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Just carry around some pool noodles and hit freshmen with them while screaming "DOC OCK!!"
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Its actually a big thing here... although it is TN. But for everyday we do something different and if your chosen like the best out of the class then you get $$$. Plus, we have a dress code (which really sucks considering its a public school)... and we can break it that whole week. It makes it at least mildly more enjoyable.
Quote by sargasm
Better idea:

Go as Newman from Seinfeld.
win
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by sargasm
Better idea:

hello newman....
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
Quote by LesPaulShuriken
Its actually a big thing here... although it is TN. But for everyday we do something different and if your chosen like the best out of the class then you get $$$. Plus, we have a dress code (which really sucks considering its a public school)... and we can break it that whole week. It makes it at least mildly more enjoyable.

Go naked then.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Just carry around some pool noodles and hit freshmen with them while screaming "DOC OCK!!"

god I wish I had room in my sig

...but I digress, obviously you should go as the master of all villans, Lord Voldemort, or Frenchyfungus
Quote by sargasm
Better idea:

its PERFECT
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Here_is_no_why

Totally sigged. :P
That's easy doesn't matter what you look like, Shredder from the Turtles is the most badass villian known to man. That just goes to show how badass the turtles were, seeing as how they put the hurtin on him so many times.
Quote by Here_is_no_why

Brilliant!

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by RB cam RB
..Your school has to dress up as villians for homecoming...?

Wow.

How many people are actually gonna do that?

we did that for our homecoming last year. it actually turned out better then expected.
Member 1 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club