Yea, christian music isnt the best but i have to stick up for christianity. People should really try it, before they knock it. There are some really good bands out there...Switchfoot, Hawknelson, Relient K, stellar kart and a lot others. So if you agree with me post right here! Hey, i also have a group, too. Christians who rock out loud... http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/cgf/ please join or ill hurt you. JK
Christian music is good, and it's some of the only music that's uplifting these days.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Im with you on that! I saw no one replied to you and i think people should try it To!
I Need Some People That Play An Intrument To Reply! Me And My Freind Play Many Songs. I Need A Bass, Singer, Guitar, And I Think Thats It. But Even If You Dont Play One Of These And Play Like Drums Or Harmonica Or Something Still We Can Use You
i am a Christian, and i love Christian music!! i have tons of favorite Christian bands and artists. i think people should be a little more open minded about it, especially if you're a Christian. i mean, there are some Christian bands that i don't really care for, but they still send a good message. Christian music is awesome and i think people should stop dissin it.
Quote by HawkNelsonGeek
Yea, christian music isnt the best but i have to stick up for christianity. People should really try it, before they knock it.
millions of children are raised as christians, so the majority of people knocking it, HAVE tried it.
im a christian and i really like switchfoot,relient k,and stryper, but im mainly a classic rock fan.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!