does anyone know of any sites where you can read books online for free? I still have summer reading I need to get done but I don't have the time to go out to the library. Any help would be appreciated.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
try limewire under text, you'd be surprised....
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Well I can't drive and I don't have time to walk all the way to the library because of football and stuff. I do all my reading and things like that during the deep night.

Thanks for the websites btw
hahahaha books
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Well I can't really use Sparknotes because I have to write about how I feel about the authors writing style and the three most important sentences in the book in my opinion...I hate my school and its high requirements for reading stuff.
how exactly do I get the torrents to work? I'm using UTorrent but the downloads won't actually download, I've heard something about torrents not really working if you don't contribute or something like that...
Quote by skeptopotamus
Sparknotes has gotten me into more jams than out.

That's why you don't copy directly, you paraphrase all the sentences.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
That's why you don't copy directly, you paraphrase all the sentences.

Nah. I never copy, even from sparknotes. It has given me a false sense of understanding about books in the past.

Nowadays I read well and often enough that I don't even really need sparknotes.
I usually would read the books far ahead of time, but I kind of just moved myself into honors reading at my school so the reading requirements changed drastically so I'm pretty much desperate.
Quote by jetpelkey41
Well I can't really use Sparknotes because I have to write about how I feel about the authors writing style and the three most important sentences in the book in my opinion...I hate my school and its high requirements for reading stuff.

You can use sparknotes. SN also has the book published online. Go to the page for the book, and on the right side it should say something like "Classic Books
Read the classic text for free online."
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?