sorry boys i got the thread closed so i guess i found my limit haha so anything you have to say on the note of the top 5 overrated bands continue bitching and whatnot here
sweetest smilies ever.
Slipknot and Mudvane suck!
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
haha agreed, i dont like nu metal in general, and i must say, its bitchin that bitchin doesnt get censored, i ****ing hate censorship so bad! haha
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

in this thread, metalcore doesnt count as metal, nor does emo or anything along the lines of emo, basically if you can 2-step to it or they wear eyeliner, its not metal, it should be in "hardXcore" becuase apparently tahts what its called
sweetest smilies ever.
Quote by xvictimofadownx

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

in this thread, metalcore doesnt count as metal, nor does emo or anything along the lines of emo, basically if you can 2-step to it or they wear eyeliner, its not metal, it should be in "hardXcore" becuase apparently tahts what its called

It doesn't really matter. This thread will be closed soon anyway.
This is ****ing stupid. It is pointless and will just start arguements. I saw in the other thread you said Children of Bodom and Lamb of God were overrated, and then you said they were in your top 5 bands. Doesn't make much since to me. You call one of your favorite bands overrated. Shut the **** up dick. And you also said that too many people are starting to like those bands. I'm sorry, I didn't know having a big fanbase made you overrated. God forbid that a lot of people listen to those bands.
alright dumbass, i wont respond to your first comment becuase your just trying to start **** up, and i made it again because i got the first one closed by experimenting with the censorship and the first one got a reasonably decent thing going so since i ****ed up and maybe people had more to say, which obviosuly someone did, then they got to say it
sweetest smilies ever.
Quote by xvictimofadownx
alright dumbass, i wont respond to your first comment becuase your just trying to start **** up, and i made it again because i got the first one closed by experimenting with the censorship and the first one got a reasonably decent thing going so since i ****ed up and maybe people had more to say, which obviosuly someone did, then they got to say it

Dumbass? You're the one that got a thread closed and then made the same one again. You are also a dumbass for "expiermenting with censorship". You should know what is censored and what isn't. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just telling you that it was stupid to make this thread again because the last one got closed and you got bad responses in it.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Dumbass? You're the one that got a thread closed and then made the same one again. You are also a dumbass for "expiermenting with censorship". You should know what is censored and what isn't. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just telling you that it was stupid to make this thread again because the last one got closed and you got bad responses in it.

alright, ummm who the **** new that *****...w-h-o-r-e was censored, i didnt, and yeah, i wanted to know what the hell i could say without seeing stars every 5 words

tahts not why i said you were trying to start something, although that was part of the reason, you also were calling me a dick and downplaying the thread, if you dont like it, just shut the **** up and dont bother downplaying it then nothing will happen, thats where the bad responses came from, jesus ****ing christ, and also, if you hate it that much, dont bother visiting my thread
sweetest smilies ever.
Quote by xvictimofadownx
alright, ummm who the **** new that *****...w-h-o-r-e was censored, i didnt, and yeah, i wanted to know what the hell i could say without seeing stars every 5 words

tahts not why i said you were trying to start something, although that was part of the reason, you also were calling me a dick and downplaying the thread, if you dont like it, just shut the **** up and dont bother downplaying it then nothing will happen, thats where the bad responses came from, jesus ****ing christ, and also, if you hate it that much, dont bother visiting my thread

If you don't want me to downplay the thread quit making stupid pointless threads.
or, i could continue and you could just shut the **** up and leave the stupid pointless threads alone, then everyone will be happy
sweetest smilies ever.
Quote by xvictimofadownx
Or if I just shoot myself in the head with a 12-gauge, then everyone will be happy

Fixed.

Seriously, gtfo.

*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by xvictimofadownx
or, i could continue and you could just shut the **** up and leave the stupid pointless threads alone, then everyone will be happy

EUREKA! you're a f*ckin genius
^If you consider that guy a genius, I don't want to know who you consider a moron.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.