There was a quote posted here in a thread before. It was by Mark Twain and went something like "It is better to keep your moth shut than to open it and..." and I forget the rest. I tried searching for the thread but I only found a few small threads with 2 pages and I couldn't find the quote.

Thanks.
..have a weiner shoved in? sorry
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Tis better to keep your mouth shut than open it and remove all doubt.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
Something like "It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid then to open it and remove all doubt."

Not quite sure.
Close, but not quite.

Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Quote by Pinky19
Tis better to keep your mouth shut than open it and remove all doubt.

I think there was a bit more to it.. a part with ignorance or something along those lines. Thanks though, I'm making progress.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

is that it?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by rockgod1619
Close, but not quite.

Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

That's it! Awesome man, thanks!
Quote by rockgod1619
Close, but not quite.

You win good sir
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.