*reported*

theres a Show Your Fear in the electric guitar forum.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
SHOW YOUR FEAR?

(Im not scared of Spiders}

I dont think this is the wrong section. For pedals and amps and crap.
Unfortunatly, I have nothing to show off... A Traynor DG30D, a limited edition Ibanez (Okay, thats pretty sweet) and a ****ty Squeir im planning to mod.
this is about gear
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Not that its in the wrong section, thats theres already a place a thread to do this at.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Umm in the Electric guitar forum, there's a huge stickied thread (over 100 pages) that's all about showing off your gear... Go there.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by igotabcrich32
Not that its in the wrong section, thats theres already a place a thread to do this at.

if i understand correctly this thread is about all your gear, the other is solely about guitars.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by FrenchBread
if i understand correctly this thread is about all your gear, the other is solely about guitars.

thanx man
can i send u a friend invite??
It isn't about showing off your guitars, people post pictures of an assortment of there gear, it doesn't have to be just guitars.

It is after all called the "The official pictures of your gear thread"
well this one is in the friggin gear section, so chill out
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
look man, just leave me alone
wat does it matter that there's another thread
personally, i dont care
so moan all u want, cuz i dont care
Who's not chill? i think your taking an offense to this, and if the mod actually thinks this deserves closing, we're all probably going to be warned.

Think of it this way, why post in your thread when theres already a designated spot for it? i think your the one getting upset.
Quote by igotabcrich32
Who's not chill? i think your taking an offense to this, and if the mod actually thinks this deserves closing, we're all probably going to be warned.

fine i dont care
This thread is stupid, and it's a waste, in the Electric guitar forum, there's a HUGE thread called 'The Official Pictures of your Gear Thread' which is all about showing off you guitars, amps, and pedals.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
So why don't you leave him alone and let the mods decide.

And chill out, so he didn't know, if it's the worst mistake he makes he is doing pretty good.

So why don't 5 more people say how this is a bad thread?
(I'm just irritated by the fact that he immediately gets flamed for this)
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Last edited by FrenchBread at Sep 4, 2007,
This thread is horrible.

On another note--EVERYONE, just don't post anymore--it'll aggro the mods >_>

Sort of ironic o_O, but you know what I mean.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R