The Number Twelve Looks Like You is a band from New Jersey. They fall under many genre's but metal/grindcore seems to stick the best!

This band has 3 releases! 1 EP (An Inch of Gold...) and 3 full lengths (Put On Your Rosey Red Glasses, Nuclear.Sad.Nuclear, Mongrel)

I enjoy this band immensely. They got an original style and some very talented musicians behind there belt. The lead guitar player pulls out some of the best live solo's ever! They are almost identical to the recordings and they r just on key. Also these guys got a jazz influence that shines in some of there slow parts...

Best songs in my opinion...

If These Bullets Could Talk, Clarissa Explains C(u)ntainment, Bambi The Hooker and a Case Of Beer, The Proud Parents Convention Held In The ER, and Jay Walking Backwards

Be open minded! Give them a few listens before you come on here and be like FCK THIS SHYT! METALLICA RULES! BLAH BLAH!!!!
Last edited by devinbryndel at Sep 4, 2007,
frankley I can't stand them, my friend wanted me to listen to them and I really did try to like them, but the one thing I can't stand from them is the high pitch, squeely screaming the vox does, other than that, I think the guitar riffs are fantastic but I would never buy a CD of theirs in my life.
Message me if you want a Band Logo.

<('.'< <( '.' )> (>'.')>

I also do cover art and shirt designs, I can also print the shirts and send them to you for some $$$.
I've heard some of their stuff and it seems pretty good, but like, are you an ad for this band? Did they pay you to spam the forum with promotions?
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by OThugSd
I've heard some of their stuff and it seems pretty good, but like, are you an ad for this band? Did they pay you to spam the forum with promotions?

haha no! it's called repping a band u like!?

sorry u dont hold the same passion as i do towards music!

but yeah to anothe rposted there squeeling takes some getting use to! another band that squeels but i dont like is Job for a Cowboy!..i just don't like them...

and they also do put on a perfect live show!
Yeah there cover is pretty funny but u got to admit that solo is amazing!! something the original song lacked! and for the books! the cover was a comedy scheme by the band! haha...said by the singer at Dirt Fest 06
There's a big thread on them in hardcore already.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.