Simple question what is the most one-sided fight you have experienced or been in?Ill go first.

I was staring off into the abyss as usual when I see this massive figure charging from my left side of view to my right side.Now I am sitting on a low wall that wraps around the entire courtyard of my school,and behind this knee high is thorn bushes.Anyways this massive figure collides with a stick of a person who couldnt fight his way through a wet paper towel.Into the bushes they go with the big one's fists wailing on a invsible victim.The trains brother jumps in to pull them apart when the sticks fist meets his face.The guy grabs him on tosses this poor little man into the air,over the dhort wall,face-first into the concrete.By the time he can reach his feet he gets ran over again by the original agressor and precedes to get his head beaten into the concrete.Bloody and broken stick boy learns a lesson.Dont grab a 350-pound football players girlfriends butt ever
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now

vicious
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
i didnt follow that.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
ouch
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
lol, you win
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

that jock is a jerk. omg.
violence isnt the answer there.
at least not to that extent