Poll: Who wins?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who wins?
Frank Sinatra
31 70%
Dean Martin
13 30%
Voters: 44.
We were having this discussion at work today, I say Frank Sinatra hands down. His voice is better, he had this ridiculous sense of humour and spontaneity, and although everybody says Dean Martin is one of the most handsome men to exist I think Ol' Blue Eyes is a better looking guy.

I hear that Sinatra was a jackass at times...but he also made up for that with random goodhearted acts. (all hearsay of course, I didn't know him )

I'm not disputing the badassery of Dean Martin though. They were both classy guys.
Sinatra, by a hair. He was more stylish and talented imo.
But Dean Martin was ace too.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Sinatra by far. He threatened to kick Sinead O'Connor's ass for crying out loud.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Frank had more musical talent and a stronger voice.

Deano was more lovable. Plus he made all those movies with Jerry. In contrast with Jerry, Dean seemed more of a lady-killer than he already was.

Which one is cooler? I dunno. I don't even know what cool is. All I can tell you, is they both provided some great moments in entertainment history. Ya gotta love 'em.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I like Sinatra just a little more.

Anyone notice how Dean Martin's signature drink was the MARTINi? I just realized that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Frank had more musical talent and a stronger voice.

Deano was more lovable. Plus he made all those movies with Jerry. In contrast with Jerry, Dean seemed more of a lady-killer than he already was.

Which one is cooler? I dunno. I don't even know what cool is. All I can tell you, is they both provided some great moments in entertainment history. Ya gotta love 'em.

Jerry's adorable, I think he's more attractive than Dean honestly. I just don't see the charm!

And I dooo love them both

And chaingarden, I'd mention the coolness too but I didn't know that his signature drink was a martini .
^ Yeah and of course Sammy Davis Jr., but I couldn't include everybody! (yes I could, but I just wanted to see who was more favoured of the two and I didn't want to mix in more variables).

Feel free to express any more Rat Pack/50's lovin that you've got stored up in you though!
I kept playing with the idea of doing a jazzy guitar and vocals cover of Ain't That A Kick In The Head. Might be kinda neat.
Do it, and record it and give me a link. I love that song.

And for the love of god, somebody bring back the Fedora hat.
Quote by blu_flame34
Jerry's adorable, I think he's more attractive than Dean honestly. I just don't see the charm!

And I dooo love them both

And chaingarden, I'd mention the coolness too but I didn't know that his signature drink was a martini .
Ah, that explains why I was able to score points with you. You like the silly ones.
Quote by blu_flame34
Do it, and record it and give me a link. I love that song.

And for the love of god, somebody bring back the Fedora hat.
And for the love of God, when that happens, get one and throw away that man-hating hat of yours. Then send me some e-kisses. I miss you.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I don't know either one of them (except for that Family Guy episode Sinatra was in).

Neither are as classy as Quahog's New Ratpack.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
SAMMY FTW!!

I mean did anyone ever see his imitation-bit? it's bloody awesome!