Lately, the word "search" has become synonymous with "google." Not only did Google expand from a basic search-engine company, but now it also offers hundreds of other services. I personally find it scary that a single company can hold so much knowledge and power on the internet (and in real life as well, considering how many people work for Google now and how much of an economic factor it has become in the stock market.) What are your guys' thoughts?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I heard something about a new search engine that actually interprets what you type and what the articles are talking about so it can answer actual questions.
It's my homepage, and it is actually really helpful when I'm looking for anything.
Quote by rockingleper
idk google it

I was actually expecting that response from someone.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I text Google everyday to see the weather and numbers for nearby food places, haha.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
I heard something about a new search engine that actually interprets what you type and what the articles are talking about so it can answer actual questions.

Google does that too. Its under 'advanced search' I believe....google it
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
It should be a sex term or something. "Let me google you." "Oh! Google me faster!" See? They're practically interchangeable.
You shouldn't use google, it uses too much energy. You should use the more environmentally friendly google, saving energy. Click here to have a look. =]
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
You shouldn't use google, it uses too much energy. You should use the more environmentally friendly google, saving energy. Click here to have a look. =]

Wow, that's way tight. I'm using Blackle from now on.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by burndttoast
It should be a sex term or something. "Let me google you." "Oh! Google me faster!" See? They're practically interchangeable.

Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by darkstar2466
Wow, that's way tight. I'm using Blackle from now on.

It's only got web searches at the moment, but they'll put up the other stuff soon.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

This Blackle stuff sounds... weird.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
This Blackle stuff sounds... weird.

http://gizoogle.com/
Gizoogle is da place wur all da ganstas do thur web searchin
fo shizzle... bitches

Yeah, just search for anything and it will pimp it up for ya!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
I like google

My home page is set up for Google IG with the gmail "gadget".

Gmail I have found to be the best email service out there. Great spam filtering and nice layout....no more deleting like i did with yahoo...just save it and if you ever need it, just search it.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 5, 2007,
Quote by blackflag49

Lol, yeah it's pretty awesome huh?! I love searching for the lamest / least "gantsa" thing possible (think of something like Abraham Lincoln or TPS reports) and searching for that on gizoogle. You will laugh your ass off. Garunteed.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Google is cool but google earth is super-badass.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Google = Win.

If you know how to use Google, you can find anything.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
I was actually asking you guys about what you think of google as an emerging and very powerful company. Everyone knows google wins at life for searches, but what are your opinions on the company itself.

For example, take the recent ads for Ask.com you may have been seeing on television. It's a clear sign that google is giving Ask.com a run for its money.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I never use it anymore. Wikipedia owns it for general research.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
What do I think of Google?
I think if I say what I think I will be hunted down and peeled apart. Yes, my teachers have Google connections
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Quote by burndttoast

I'd like to google you.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
http://gizoogle.com/
Gizoogle is da place wur all da ganstas do thur web searchin
fo shizzle... bitches

Yeah, just search for anything and it will pimp it up for ya!

Gizoogle is tha biznest search engine ever

/thread
Ask.com will soon crumble. I'm not too fussed about Google being powerful. It saves me minutes of bother when I want to know something, and I'm really just too boring a person for them to keep information about.

And as a side note, I've had my Hotmail account for five years, and I could count the amount of spam mail I get on both hands, and I use the account for everything. My Gmail account is full of it 24/7.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Google>pr0n
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins