what is the best site to buy a bong from? anyone have personal experience with any sites? i only ask because i dont want to give my **** to some site that rips me off, happened to a buddy of mine.
I dunno about bongs, but there are some pretty cool water pipes and such on sites like www.everyonedoesit.com

Generally speaking, online stores that look good and have been in business for a while won't rip you off, because if they made a habit of it they wouldn't be in business.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by lp_dude_2
thats a cool site and everything man, but i kinda need one that is in the US and deals with US curency

There is a currency selector off the the right hand side of the first page
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by lp_dude_2
i ended up buying this one!

thanks again guys

Damn, that thing looks awesome man. I'm more of a pipe/blunt/spliff guy myself, but pull that thing out at a Halloween party and you'll be the coolest guy there
Kabir
thanks bro. im more of a bong dude but i always end up smoking blunts when im with a lot of my friends, its just easier since you dont have to keep re-packing a bowl. but when its just me and a homie or two, which it mostly is, i break out the bong! and that bad boy only cost my $40 shipped
Quote by lp_dude_2
i ended up buying this one!

thanks again guys

Dude, the only way that bong could look any cooler was if it was packed with bud...good choice!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I dunno. I settled with a Roor. I usually smoke a fat blunt though...
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I dunno about bongs, but there are some pretty cool water pipes and such on sites like www.everyonedoesit.com

Generally speaking, online stores that look good and have been in business for a while won't rip you off, because if they made a habit of it they wouldn't be in business.

I've a friend who tried that site out. Pretty bad weed if I remember correctly.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Dude, the only way that bong could look any cooler was if it was packed with bud...good choice!

thanks man. then you should enjoy this then my personal collection!

Quote by Hultan

well i wouldnt trust buying weed from there anyways, to risky in my book.
Quote by Hultan

Why the hell would I buy weed from a website? I don't even think that site sells weed at all now that you mention it...
Kabir
For future reference, check out art-pipes.com

Great prices and they send free pieces with each order. Another good thing is, for those without credit cards, they will do COD. Also very discreet packaging.

I just picked this up for 25 bucks:

Quote by adubs
They sell seeds I think.

Well that's true, but considering they offer over 100 different types of seeds, and they are only seeds, I wouldn't blame the weed being bad on the site.
Kabir
EDIT don't sell weed, they sell legal highs but most of them are crap the only decent smoking mixes on there are spice and spice gold.
Quote by fronkpies

i once laughed so hard i poo'ed on my auntie's carpet..

nice..
Quote by revolutionplz
For future reference, check out art-pipes.com

Great prices and they send free pieces with each order. Another good thing is, for those without credit cards, they will do COD. Also very discreet packaging.

I just picked this up for 25 bucks:

dude that is a awesome looking bong! and ill defentally check out that site! im looking for a new bowl. i had a glass one that was orginally clear but changed color as you smoked it and it broke so ive been looking for a new one so ill check there. thanks man!
Quote by blynd_snyper
Did spice work for you? When I tried it I got nothing. And not for lack of trying.

It worked for me, got myself one of those pre-rolled joints about a year ago. It tasted nasty if I remember correctly.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Quote by blynd_snyper
Did spice work for you? When I tried it I got nothing. And not for lack of trying.

Yeah it worked for me not as effective in joint but in bongs works alot better, what did you try spice or spice gold?

James
Quote by fronkpies

i once laughed so hard i poo'ed on my auntie's carpet..

nice..