Yo i bought an External Hard drive for my homework n stuff at school right.

And i tried to use in on the macs at school and it WON'T copy anything into the HD... ?

I think its locked or something, It will only read what i've got on it from my home PC. It says i havent got "sufficient Privlidges"

HELP?
its because you dont have sufficient privileges. its that simple. do you seriously think the school is going to let you interact a hard drive with their computers? if its that important, ask your computer technicians. but theyll probably say no.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Yeah its probably something to do with the access privaliges on your school network. Also, check the formatting of the hd, macs use a very different file system to pcs, although they can still read and write to FAT32. Best thing to do, is to get a usb flash memory drive and copy stuff from that then onto your computer/mac at home, then onto your hard drive. But as Gurgle!Argh! said, ask your administrator/tech guy at school, they might "help".
Quote by Metal_Injection
I got my first Orange today!!!! Its a Orange crush 15 watt with reverb, just a practice amp!! let me join!!!!

Quote by slatsmania
You can, but you have to sit at the kids' table for dinner.

Gibson LP + Orange Rocker 30