How far do you go with you're clothing? Do you dress over the top, and stick out like a sour thumb or do you choose to just kinda' blend in with more ordinary clothing?

I'll wear band shirts, wristbands and sometimes other stuff, but I usually just stick to basic T-shirt and pants from Wal-mart. I have friends who go over the top and wear pants that could catch lift and send them flying, if it weren't for all the pockets and chains on their to weigh um down. I really don't see the purpose for that, but to each their own, I guess.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
I just dress like a fine young man. I enjoy button-up shirts that look like old people's wall paper. I also wear alot of button ups with paisley patterns. Tons of band shirts too. And jeans that fit. I love a good suit now and then.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I paint my pants on my legs. I wear shirts that are two sizes smaller than what I should be wearing. I have several piercings on my face. I have wristbands on my wrists.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I like to wear whatever's comfortable. And for me, that would be t-shirts, plaid buttonups, shorts, or jeans, and my thong sandals. I like to think I have that beach/skater/surfer look, but with a twist of my own style since I go to school next to a beach. But no Hollister or anything; I'm not one to stand out, but that's sticking too much to the mode.
Mostly I wear skirts/jeans and fitted tank tops/sweaters (depending on the weather), typically with high heels. I looove high heels . Sometimes I'll wear a dress, just cause. I won't lie to you, I like to dress nicely...it is a little over-the-top considering I don't have anywhere to go but I get up and put on clothes the way I feel. I stick out like a sore thumb here in Texas where everybody wants to wear flipflops and t-shirts.

On days when I don't feel like it, I pull out my man jeans/cargos and sweatshirts. Those happen about twice a year, and that means go away.
lumberjack shirts over white shirts, t shirts, jeans, shoes, button up shirts......jumpers

i never wear 3/4 pants, shorts, hats or jewelery.
fringed and leather jackets, t shirt, some layering button shirts, tight jeans and cowboy boots with spurs/concho straps, haha! stuck in the 80s for good (i go to school like that)
Board shorts + tee = Beltin'

Nevermind the weather!!
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
T-shirts, Jeans, converses, I almost always wear a hoodie or jacket, and if it's that cold i'll wear these grey fingerless gloves with bones printed on them.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
umm...i where small clothes

like fittes band tees...or like niceish sbutton shirts (small)

then like slim straight levis or 501s....33-30

and some tuks
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I wear suit jackets, band shirts, baggy jeans and a trilby... usually.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
cheap shoes from the warehouse (basically wal-mart), jeans, t-shirts, plaid shirts, and a recently acquired leather jacket
Quote by blu_flame34
Mostly I wear skirts/jeans and fitted tank tops/sweaters (depending on the weather), typically with high heels. I looove high heels . Sometimes I'll wear a dress, just cause. I won't lie to you, I like to dress nicely...it is a little over-the-top considering I don't have anywhere to go but I get up and put on clothes the way I feel. I stick out like a sore thumb here in Texas where everybody wants to wear flipflops and t-shirts.

On days when I don't feel like it, I pull out my man jeans/cargos and sweatshirts. Those happen about twice a year, and that means go away.

I hope you're female

What I wear depends on how I'm feeling. I don't really go for "goff'ead" clothing. I like to do most of my shopping in Zara, River Island, Next, Topman.
Quote by blu_flame34

DEAR god please tell me your a girl

edit: beat to it, ignore me!
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine