Well today, I played an intense game of Knuckles. It's basically just a pointless game of where you both make a fist and knock your opponests knuckles with yours, and they ahve to dodge it, and whne they do, its their turn.

Yea, my knuckes are bruised ... but o well, least I won cause he chickened out.

Well anyway, is there some way to make your knuckles stronger or something?

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Don't play such a stupid game. It's begging someone to go to hospital and then you'll make another thread asking how to heal knuckles because you're not allowed to play guitar for three weeks.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.

i laughed WAY to hard
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
We call it "Bloody Knuckles." I've come close to bleeding before. I haven't played in over four years, but the last time I did, my knuckles were so swollen, it hurt to bend my fingers for a whole week.

EDIT: And another important thing I forgot to mention. We don't f*cking get to dodge in this game. We just beat the sh*t out of each others' knuckles till either party gives up or there is mutual agreement to stop. It's one of the manliest games ever.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Sep 5, 2007,
welcome pain like a brother

you ever played finger wrestling (its where you stand next eachother, lock your middle fingers together and wrestle)? my father once shattered this dudes whole hand from playing finger wrestling.
Quote by someguitarguy88

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.

I think I just found my sig.
I used to play a variation on knuckles called raps.

You and an equally dumb mate would take it in turns to draw cards from a full deck. If you got the higher card, you took the deck and smashed it (naorrw edge ways) onto the other guys clechend fist, aiming for the knuckles.

My knuckles have shiny scar tissue now.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
play knuckles with large coins.....or is that what you were doing?lol i usually cut them on my first shot
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
People always tried to get me to play but I thought it was stupid to pointlessly injure myself that way.
I mean, if I'm going to bust up my hand I'd rather do it on someone's face.
A way to improve knuckle strength may be to punch sandbags or regular punching bags.
Practice like a boxer maybe.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
We play blood knuckled, you put your knuckles down on the table take turns sliding a coin at eachothers knuckes first to bleed loses
play with a guy you hate, scream really loud every time u get hit, and pretend you broke your fist. when he looks concerned, slug him in the face.
no dodging i agree, and coins KILL
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Quote by MakinLattes
I was hoping this thread was about the Sonic game.

Knuckles can go to hell. Sonic is the superior hedgehog.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by kman123
play with a guy you hate, scream really loud every time u get hit, and pretend you broke your fist. when he looks concerned, slug him in the face.

+1

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by aliceinnirvana
People always tried to get me to play but I thought it was stupid to pointlessly injure myself that way.
I mean, if I'm going to bust up my hand I'd rather do it on someone's face.
A way to improve knuckle strength may be to punch sandbags or regular punching bags.
Practice like a boxer maybe.

No, it will "only" build up muscles and speed.

Quote by someguitarguy88

Yes, hit hard things. OR, the best thing ever: push ups on your knuckles.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Doing push ups on your knuckles when young can seriously **** your hands. It constricts the bone growth - leading to all kinds of problems
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by darkstar2466
Knuckles can go to hell. Sonic is the superior hedgehog.

hedgehogs are good and all, but Knuckles is an ECHIDNA!
Man, the old Sonic games kick ass.......
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Punch The Ground?
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
do push ups on your knuckles.
I used to do them in taekwondo and my knuckles now are abnormally large
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese...