Surely I'm not the only one on UG that loves SNFU. If you do like them what's your favorite album / song. If you haven't heard them I urge you to check them out! They've been around for like 25 years and I haven't ran into a single person that has heard of them, which is a shame.
I LOVE SNFU!!!! One of the best skate punk bands ever.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I LOVE SNFU!!!! One of the best skate punk bands ever.

Between your post and my friend telling me a story of how he saw a duck get gangbanged by three other ducks, my day has been made.

I was about to say piss on the rest of the people here for not knowing such an awesome band. SNFU needs to get back together and come to Philadelphia.
I saw them in '88 in Peoria,IL Awesome show. Chi Pig is one of the best front men I've ever seen.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
I saw' em in '88 in Harrisburg, PA.
Chi was bopping skinheads on the head with a Nerf bat.
It was hilarious.

Love the song "Misfortune".
Cow punk at its' finest.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
I like them.

I haven't listened to them an a while though.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
TN Bootboy and johnnynemo, I'm so jealous right now. I got into them a year and a half ago, and I'll most likely never get to see them since their no more..

Damnit! I missed out, just like when i got into the Ramones and three of them were already dead.
Quote by johnnynemo
I saw' em in '88 in Harrisburg, PA.
Chi was bopping skinheads on the head with a Nerf bat.
It was hilarious.

Love the song "Misfortune".
Cow punk at its' finest.

When I saw them, Chi did one of his patented spinning back kicks off the kick drum, and when he came down, his leg went through the stage up to his crotch. He never quit singing while they came and pulled him out. Can't really say what my favorite song by them is. They're all good.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.