Page 1 of 2
Does anyone watch this show? Its pure brilliance wrapped in chav form. It's on right now. Some dude just ran away from this huge dude trying to beat him up. It was rather funny considering the dude who was going get beat up was like a stick compared to the other guy.
So does anyone else watch it? Any fond memories of the show?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I'd like to know where they get the people from. Or would I?

Edit - it sucks that almost all the girls featured aren't attractive even in a dirty slutty way. They are always just pure munters!

The audience is full of preppy bitches as well, it's a hilarious contrast.
I ****ing love that show.

"Show the mother of your child some respect!"

Jeremy>Jerry
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by Jackolas

Edit - it sucks that almost all the girls featured aren't attractive even in a dirty slutty way. They are always just pure munters!

The audience is full of preppy bitches as well, it's a hilarious contrast.

Today the girls are rather more good looking than usual. They're on next I think.

I think they go around the council estates and listen for the sounds of family disruption and then Super Jeremy flies in screaming 'SCUM!' and sorts it all out.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I hate it. He's an arrogant **** - he's just overly 'aggressive' and half the time, he's spouting ****.

I do wonder why the hell anybody would agree to go on there though.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Lol, me and Woo!Yay! will sometimes watch it at the same time and talk about it over the internets, it's awesome. I used to think Jeremy was a bit of a cunt but he's grown on me. As a result I have a huge crush on him.

The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
"i'm not gonna judge you but, you sir are a mess!!!" - Jeremy Kyle

hmmmm isn't that judging??
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Lol, me and Woo!Yay! will sometimes watch it at the same time and talk about it over the internets, it's awesome. I used to think Jeremy was a bit of a cunt but he's grown on me. As a result I have a huge crush on him.

Doh!

I think he's an okay guy. At the end of the day it's TV, the people taking part are probably paid a bit of £££ to say certain things.
Exactly. Hypocrite. Idiot. Paid to take the piss out of people, basically. There's nothing constructive in anything he says.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by NemesisX
Exactly. Hypocrite. Idiot. Paid to take the piss out of people, basically. There's nothing constructive in anything he says.

Maybe. At the end of the day it's just TV, how can anyone go on there and to get any sort of emotional result other than being paraded like a show-animal?

I spose the DNA test/s is/are free.
I always watch it it's great. Jeremy is a god
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
Quote by Jackolas
Doh!

I think he's an okay guy. At the end of the day it's TV, the people taking part are probably paid a bit of £££ to say certain things.

Probably. The audience are encouraged to shouts and applaud etc etc etc. In his other show, that helps people with OCD and anxiety disorders he's actually a really nice guy.

-Matthew Arnold

I always love the way Jeremy says stuff like:

"I know it's hard, look at me. I went through <insert problem here>...."

and that proceeds to get all purple in the face and lay down some verbal bitch slaps
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Probably. The audience are encouraged to shouts and applaud etc etc etc. In his other show, that helps people with OCD and anxiety disorders he's actually a really nice guy.

Which show is that? I used to stay up quite late at night randomly about 2 years ago and he'd have a show on late (ish, at least past 12:30) and it was alot more constructive.

Can I just say the girl Victoria on atm is way too well spoken and nice for this program, haha.
Quote by Jackolas

Can I just say the girl Victoria on atm is way too well spoken and nice for this program, haha.

I totally agree....If only this show was live...I would be down those studios in a second lol.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
Quote by Jackolas
Which show is that? I used to stay up quite late at night randomly about 2 years ago and he'd have a show on late (ish, at least past 12:30) and it was alot more constructive.

It was on during the day, I can't think what the name of it was. A daytime show for mothers with nothing better to do.

This girl on at the minute sounds like a bitch.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by goth clash
I totally agree....If only this show was live...I would be down those studios in a second lol.

Haha, notice the audience aren't giving them **** either as this is more serious than most things on the show and the people aren't pure filth.
This bloke trying to make excuses. He looks a bit iffy if you ask me.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Jackolas
Haha, notice the audience aren't giving them **** either as this is more serious than most things on the show and the people aren't pure filth.

I just think they take them more serious because they don't look like they've just crawled out of the sewer. Apart from the father just looks like a well dressed tramp who has just have a shower.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
Most pointless show on tv, I hate it.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
This woman looks like a naughty child.

EDIT: Ooh, she stormed off! Lets get her mum on!

-Matthew Arnold

Yes, I watch it when I get up in time It is filled with chav scum yes, but it is why it is so great.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
I want jeremy kyle to die in excrutiating pain.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Sep 5, 2007,
It's sooooo terrible that show. And the way he's like "I'm here for you" to everyone...no you're not, you just care about your ****ing ratings.

I also hate it when he goes on a rant an then he stands with his back to the audience and the "Cheer" sign or whatever comes on. It's marketed bull****.
Quote by Jackolas

lol a girl from my village was on it the other week, her bf wanted to know who the father of her baby was - she slept with three other men at the same time as sleeping with him, turns out it was his. he was a crack addit and she wasnt much better. and shes only 18
This Morning is on now. I usually watch BBC morning tv over ITV but This Morning is pretty good.

What?
Quote by Jackolas
^

Doh, village idiots eh? What village is that by the way?

you would have never heard of it, its in Rutland near linconshire its called Great Casterton. its practically split in two there are about 14 houses in the council esstate then there it the area i live in.
Jeremy Kyle feels like a god on that show because all the guests are dumb. I would give him a jolly good back hander if he started his s*%$ on me.
Lawl
Its total crap in TV form more like.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I fooken LOVE the jeremy kyle show, I always watch it on my lunch when it repeats on ITV2 (i think its ITV2)

and whoever said it above got it in one

Jeremy>Jerry
Oh Jeremy Kyle...

I find it actually embarrassing to watch how low some of the people in this country are. It's like filth.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Hakanku
I fooken LOVE the jeremy kyle show, I always watch it on my lunch when it repeats on ITV2 (i think its ITV2)

and whoever said it above got it in one

Jeremy>Jerry

WHAT?! That's when Neighbours is on!
Quote by Jackolas
WHAT?! That's when Neighbours is on!

Im not sure if neighbors is on, JK starts at 13:30 and thats all I care about

neighbors is pony in comparison to JK
Page 1 of 2