Does this guitar sell in the UK?
Im looking on UK websites and not many seem to stock this peice of kit.

Im also interested to know If there is a black version of the said guitar, I did a google search for it and a black/grey version with EMG pickups showed. But all I've seen anywhere is the cherry sunburst and the caramel sunburst.

Any Ideas?
Cheers
Last edited by FiveFive at Sep 5, 2007,
Bought mine from Coda Music , excellent service and good prices. Ring and check availability though, as there are very limited stocks in the UK. Coda may be able to back order though...

Machinehead music stock Washburns, but appear have a limited supply, again worth ringing and checking..

There is a black burst version, the one with EMGs is actually the X50PROFE, not the X50PRO which has the SD pups. The X50PROFE is as rare as unicorn poop in the UK, so good luck!!

Regards

SH
Merci Beacoup.
I'd already looked on GAK and seen them but I read they have a bad delivery service.
Will ring around
Cheers
Quote by FiveFive
Merci Beacoup.
I'd already looked on GAK and seen them but I read they have a bad delivery service.
Will ring around
Cheers

If you email them beforehand to check it's in stock it'll be fine. It's when something's out of stock that their delivery goes tits up. Their distributors aren't too reliable.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by FiveFive
Merci Beacoup.
Will ring around
Cheers

I only I had one problem with my amp, as Timi Hendrix said, when it was out of stock. Other things I've bought have been fine, and you can be almost certain they are the cheapest in the UK
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Delivery isn't great but its not too bad. They say next day delivery if you order before 10 AM so I expected my wednesday afternoon order to arrive on friday (as everything was in stock) but since it wasn't dispatched until friday I got my amp the next monday. Wasn't a major problem just a slight annoyance.
Just a side note, you'll love the X50 Pro. I bought one about 2 months ago and the thing plays, sounds, and just looks beautiful. And with the coil split feature you have fantastic versatility. Good luck on getting ahold of one.
GAK do i think.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Wonderful guitars, I would have bought one if my PRS didn't appear for £450 :p.

IMO the duncan model is far nicer, and it has the coil tap too (Y).
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH