Page 1 of 2
Guys, I don't have anyone to tell and it's just really like I dunno the word, but like eating at me in a good way to tell someone this.

Today, I finally met my long lost sister. And I'm not trying to bull**** you guys with this. When my mom got pregnant, my real "father" left her as soon as he found out. And for most of my life I've known I also have 2 sisters and a brother. They never knew about me is the twist though. Today though, somehow my youngest sister found me through myspace and a whole bunch of other junk. She's 24 and I'm 17. She knew everything about my family, everyone's names and everything. I'm just so amazed and so unbelievably happy to know that someone from that side of the family wants anything to do with me. I guess it's kinda like a big movie, I'm still not over the shock of it. I'm simply amazed. 18 years never speaking to someone, then one day they find me out of nowhere. It's definitely one of the best days of my life and I can't wait to finally spend some long awaited time with my sister. ^_^

Thanks for reading guys. I don't really know what I expect to hear back from this, but yeah whatever you guys have to say haha. Thanks once again.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
That's awesome.

Congrats.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
When I opened this i expected something about a monster you found in your attic or something. Good for you though.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Yeah I know..it's amazing, someone is actually posting something that isn't stupid or immature in the pit. I can't believe I did it myself.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Has your mom admitted that this is your long lost sister?

Congrats btw.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Yeah, I've known about her, just never talked/met her. And my mom confirmed that it was her, she was actually really casual about it...Kind of weird. She was prolly a bit drunk though. Still, I'm psyched.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
that's awesome, dude \m/
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
That's great! Must be an awesome feeling.

And can the people who say "pics or it didn't happen" have a bit more trust?

I also don't really how I could have any pics to prove it. Am I supposed to take a picture of me and her and hope you believe it's my sister?
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by offspring_punk
I also don't really how I could have any pics to prove it. Am I supposed to take a picture of me and her and hope you believe it's my sister?

yes
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Congrats man.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
yes

Of course. Why did I even ask?
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Sweet. I wish I had a sister. Only two older brothers. =/
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Awesome =] Congrats
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Congrats man.

See how myspace can help people. Amazing isn't it?
R.A.G.E.
Quote by grunger
is she hot?

The man speaks of wisdom. Tis the female worthy of breeding?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
never mind breeding! Is she worth a 3 minute throw-down?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
The man speaks of wisdom. Tis the female worthy of breeding?

ehm...she's his sister
Quote by 7daycrisis
LONG LOST sister. So that makes it OK.

No... it really doesn't.

Congratulations mate! That must feel really wierd but in a good way lol
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by offspring_punk
Guys, I don't have anyone to tell and it's just really like I dunno the word, but like eating at me in a good way to tell someone this.

Today, I finally met my long lost sister. And I'm not trying to bull**** you guys with this. When my mom got pregnant, my real "father" left her as soon as he found out. And for most of my life I've known I also have 2 sisters and a brother. They never knew about me is the twist though. Today though, somehow my youngest sister found me through myspace and a whole bunch of other junk. She's 24 and I'm 17. She knew everything about my family, everyone's names and everything. I'm just so amazed and so unbelievably happy to know that someone from that side of the family wants anything to do with me. I guess it's kinda like a big movie, I'm still not over the shock of it. I'm simply amazed. 18 years never speaking to someone, then one day they find me out of nowhere. It's definitely one of the best days of my life and I can't wait to finally spend some long awaited time with my sister. ^_^

Thanks for reading guys. I don't really know what I expect to hear back from this, but yeah whatever you guys have to say haha. Thanks once again.

Cool man.

is that inbreeding if you have sex with her?
Is she hot...

O and are you sure it couldnt be someone trying to con you or lure you out and rape you or something?
lol @ all the silly replies about incest

but seriously, congrats dude! hope it works out well.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Hypnotisation
congratz, tell me if she's hot :p

Because it's a fat load of use to you in Manchester mate.
R E G G A E
Page 1 of 2