haha I love whole wheat bread. They are doing this whole thing with Lil John called Crunk Rock. Read the short article about it. It's gonna be so good lol. I love the Nappy Roots P.O.D. remix of AwNaw. It's gonna be like that with new songs, can't wait. Oh, and I can't wait for WWB's new albums too!!!

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003618509
Oh god..

Nu metal is making a comeback by the sound of it..

OH NOES!!1!1

HELPZ UZ!11!!1
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Last edited by AvengedThrice at Sep 5, 2007,
Did you know Lil Jon did a track with Bad Brains?

Apparently he went from punk to crunk....

Anyways... yeah.. if Family Force 5 are a good example of crunk rock, I want nothing to do with it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Did you know Lil Jon did a track with Bad Brains?

Apparently he went from punk to crunk....

Anyways... yeah.. if Family Force 5 are a good example of crunk rock, I want nothing to do with it.

That post was FULL of epic WIN.
That song "Luv Addict" was so addicting.
Evil... Evil shit.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
well im glad he isnt being close minded.

But i reckon it'll jut be a generic rock power chord punk type riff, or a standard metal riff, with a load of guys rapping over it about how they like rock music, when infact they dont.

It'll suck.
Looks like Lil' John sees his schtick as crunk king coming to an end and needed to do something to extend his 15 minutes of fame. BTW; Kid Rock is as washed up and has as much talent as Lil' John. Good choice in finding people to collaborate with.
Quote by Seth Shadows
That post was FULL of epic WIN.

Of course it was, look who posted it
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.