A lot of people have been saying that Behringer amp's are great VFM and can make some great sounds. I've played a few Behringer bass amps and too have been impressed each time. The problem is people say it cannot cope at higher volumes so a noise gate pedal would be needed to quiten it down. So if you did add a noise gate, would you still get an awesome tone at higher volumes like you would at lower levels?
I was looking at the GMX212 and LX210.

Thanks.
I own the VAMP Pro rack effects thing & I can say, it's better than the Line6 shoddy bits of work out there.
It matches to any Pre-Amp out there.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I own the VAMP Pro rack effects thing & I can say, it's better than the Line6 shoddy bits of work out there.
It matches to any Pre-Amp out there.

yeah theres a guy on youtube who was demonstrating his tone zone in the neck something or other and he was using one and it sounded really good
I have a V-Amp2 and I used to like it, but now my Vox Valvetronix sounds better to me.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Axeman99
I have a V-Amp2 and I used to like it, but now my Vox Valvetronix sounds better to me.

But the VT range costs double that of the Behringer.
I had a GMX110 that blew up 4 times when i had it over two years, each time it got replaced.

It was versatile at low volume, but high volume it sucked and without using a pedal i didnt like the distortion for the music that i play.

Its decent for the money if you want to get lots of sounds though.
Quote by Stan_da_man
But the VT range costs double that of the Behringer.

Not double, the AD50VT is only £30 more than the GMX212 and I know what I'd rather have.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
behringers pre amps are decent. their other non amp related stuff is decent. that's about it. the place where I get lessons has behringer V-ampire stacks and they really suck up past about 11 or 12 o clock. but then you may not need it above there.

i'm feel the opposite about the bass amps. they suck real hard.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
The Behringer bass amps are fantastic in the studio, we dialed in a much bass tone on the Behringer than we could possibly achieve using the Ashdown Mag unit. The ability to both DI and mic it up at the same time is a god send.
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
i'm feel the opposite about the bass amps. they suck real hard.

I have a BX4500H and that blows the door off the MAG 300, Profet 3.2 and the like.