Page 1 of 2
I would say instead of costing a company a whole lot of time and money, move on with life.
probably.

but now that you have posted here you have to give all the money to UG.

sorry bro.
If you really want to go through with it, you could make money. I mean hell, didn't some girl sue mcdonalds because the coffee spilled on her and she got burned?
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
some one sued mcdonalds because they ate their food and they got fat so i reckon this would be a bit of a decent case... was the tooth dirty or clean?

EDIT: just ring the company and they'll probably send some sort of compensation or packet of nuggets..
don't be sad... BE GLAD!

--GUITARS--

strat takeoff
ESP LTD F-50

--AMP(S)--

(forgot)

--PEDALS--

Behringer OD 100
digitech RP300
Quote by Cymber_zergrush
If you really want to go through with it, you could make money. I mean hell, didn't some girl sue mcdonalds because the coffee spilled on her and she got burned?

my friend did that to tim horton's (canadian doughnut and coffee shop, incase you didn't know) when he spilled his coffee on himself and got 3rd degree burns...

as for the tooth, is there any chance it's yours?
Ew Switch to Coco Pops.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Say you choked on it, but spat it out.
That would work better.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by james4
my friend did that to tim horton's (canadian doughnut and coffee shop, incase you didn't know) when he spilled his coffee on himself and got 3rd degree burns...

as for the tooth, is there any chance it's yours?

nope, I checked all my teeth, they're all fine
Quote by Cymber_zergrush

yeah, some old lady in a car decided to hold the coffee in her lap as she drove away

dumb bitch

EDIT: dumb bitch meaning the old lady, not you
ive got a friend who gets free **** from companies all the time, all they will do is send you a letter of apology and a free box of cereal.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
something hard and off-white.. something hard and off-white.. hmm..

write a complaint, make allusions to suing, but don't directly say you will. they'll cough up.
^ I've tried, but my phone hasn't got the greatest camera. My sis has a better one, I'll take a pic when she gets back from college. But I've been comparing it to my little bro's tooth (he had one come out last night... it's complete, so what I found can't be that), and they are damn similar.
Yeh, write a letter of complaint, indicating you'll sue, attach pictures of said tooth and said remains of nuggety goodness with an intricate diagram as to how they fit in together, then other to have a DNA test done on the tooth to see who it actually came from.

or you could just send a letter and picture.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I've sent them an email outlining my concern, politely, yet in a very unpleased fashion. I await the response.

They'll probably push the boat out a little and send you a free cereal bar.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

^email's sent via the website, so I can't copy and paste that anymore, but I paraphrase:

"had some blah blah blah, found a hard object, which I can only think is a tooth, not happy, can appreciate that foreign bodies may find their way into products sometimes, but a piece of tooth is unacceptable. I hope we can come to some arrangement on the matter."

but more professional like.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Right folks. Let's see how much money we can make me.

Just now I was munching my Nestle Golden Nuggets, and I found... a piece of tooth INSIDE one of the nuggets.

Anyone know if it's something I can claim on?

Could it not be a bone?

Also the most you could do is shut them down for safty issues and that means a good few people losing their jobs and business, and you dont want that!
Quote by False_God
Could it not be a bone?

Also the most you could do is shut them down for safty issues and that means a good few people losing their jobs and business, and you dont want that!

if it does go that far, which I honestly doubt, to be quite honest, is a product batch recall.
nestle probably have the money to keep you caught up in a long court case that will probably leave you destitute long before its resolved.

****ing corporations.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
I can help for sure. Want to do it on the forum or in PMs?
Terms and Conditions apply.
claim you choked on it for a while, hell its not a 3rd degree burn but its still good.
Quote by Negative_Creep7
yeah, some old lady in a car decided to hold the coffee in her lap as she drove away

dumb bitch

EDIT: dumb bitch meaning the old lady, not you

and got second degree burns from the coffee

waaaaaaaaaaaay too hot
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I'd say you should start eating healthily. It's a sign.
Fruit and Fibre ftw.

GTFO
Just send the piece with the tooth in it to them with a note and the boxes reference number and stuff and get loads more boxes of golden nuggets.
Lawl
Page 1 of 2