(I'm sure there may have been a thread in the past on these guys, but when I searched it was too big of a crapshoot, so).

So I found these guys through their track they had in 'Lost in Translation' (which really is a great soundtrack, but I'm sure that gets plenty of talk around here anyway), the song was called 'Too Young' I believe.

I really enjoyed the track so does anyone have any other info on this group, or some ideas on where to start with the band? Maybe just a little chit-chat?
I've only heard a few songs from this band, but they're pretty catchy. "Consolation Prizes" is three minutes of sheer sugar-pop blisssss.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by Bmm386
Get their album United, it's what i have, really good.

Yeah, I figured I should pick that up.

On a different note, who else is into the 'Lost in Translation' soundtrack?
^
Air and My Bloody Valentine.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I've been listening to 'United' a lot lately. Its really good (Honeymoon, If I Ever Feel Better, On Fire, Summer Days, etc - all great). Embuscade kind of came out of nowhere, but I really dig it.

How does 'Alphabetical' and 'Its Never Been Like That' compare? I've heard they're both pretty good.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Oct 29, 2007,