Poll: is this your freshman year?
Poll Options
View poll results: is this your freshman year?
yes
22 38%
hell no
36 62%
Voters: 58.
me yeah i donno any1 or anything around here...if any1 goes to birchmount park collegiate institue here in scarborough, toronto please look for a brown guy with a metallica t shirt and a goatee

lol
Quote by Jackolas
I'm a slightly-stale-man.

That was somewhat lame but your user title made up for it
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
yup, im sitting in college bymyself on my macbook pro....listen to tom waits
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Quote by Eladamri
Loose the Mac. Then people will talk to you.

ive got a macbook pro and almost everyone who wants a decent computer for college and music has one

im a freshman too this year, just about to head to my human behavior class
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by Cynoxx
That was somewhat lame but your user title made up for it

Thanks.

Anyway, I know. I didn't really have anything to say and thought it was an original (if totally ****) joke.
Quote by atc228
ive got a macbook pro and almost everyone who wants a overpriced fashion accessory for college and music has one

im a freshman too this year, just about to head to my human behavior class

Fixed.

What does "freshman" mean? Is it your first year at university/college/whatever you want to call it?

If so then no, I go to uni next year.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
I was a freshman last year....
That year sucked though... cuz i spent more time playing guitar, studying music production and with my gf than i did in coll!!

This year there's no more music production and no gf. So guess this year won't suck as bad!! Though i still don't really like my coll... Only like it for the music room it has where i can get to play guitar and jam with my band!!

And i got my macbook free from coll!!
But it sucks!!
who my 1st semister is pretty cool

guitar
math
science
history

2nd semister

english
instruments or sth like dat
and dont remember the other two

the scool is huuuge, and im all over the place XD i got music in one side of the scool scinece in the other math and history are pretty close but mneh...its awesome the ppl are pretty friendly, a whole lot of emos and ****
Yup, I'm a freshman. Just finished my first class of the year. I have biology in an hour. I'm kind of excited for it.
yea i have a 9 Am class on tuesday and thursday, then an 8:45 class Monday wednesday and friday. It sucks!