How do you check someone elses IP. And also, is there a way to get passed a proxy to see someones IP.

Please and thankyou.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
depends on why you want to see someone elses ip, and get past a possible proxy...!
Quote by Metal_Injection
I got my first Orange today!!!! Its a Orange crush 15 watt with reverb, just a practice amp!! let me join!!!!

Quote by slatsmania
You can, but you have to sit at the kids' table for dinner.

Gibson LP + Orange Rocker 30
yeh, sounds a little sus too me
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Step away from the thread!
Quote by Metal_Injection
I got my first Orange today!!!! Its a Orange crush 15 watt with reverb, just a practice amp!! let me join!!!!

Quote by slatsmania
You can, but you have to sit at the kids' table for dinner.

Gibson LP + Orange Rocker 30
Did you meet someone over the internet and asking to see if they're legit or not? because I know a way to find out.

Even with a proxy, keep hitting it and eventually it'll break.

PM moi.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Lol wow no serious answers. There is a perfectly legal way to do it using MSN. Just talk to the person, send them a big file and it'll create a direct connection. Open up a dos prompt, use the netstat command and figure out which IP address is their IP.
Im not planning on doing anything malicious. I just suspect someone is not who they say they are. I pmed you seth
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site