one day internationals, dimitri mascheranas, 5 6's off 5 balls. what a finish!

6 not out to 36 not out in 5 balls! shamazing!

anyone else enjoying the cricket?
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
wtf just happened?
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
If you don't understand cricket then explaining it won't help. Go watch it for 2 years with someone who knows his silly mid off from his gulley and you'll get there.

And no I am not watching it but damn I wish I had been!
Quote by cytehntr05
wtf just happened?

Quote by JvL
explain it please

sorry, that wasn't particularly clear to non brits / non cricket fans. basically its a one day international against India, and we've just had an amazing finish to the innings. its just a welcome change for england to be winning some cricket especially against India!

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
w00t for English cricket! It's good to see us back on form again.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
That was pretty sweet. Especially as he is a Hampshire player... finally someone who can bat well for england.
yeh its much better now. in other news, a Sri Lankan just got 270 something of 70 balls in a twenty twenty! Christ must be a full moon or something, sixes all over the shop.

317 for victory for india, c'mon England, show who's boss!

Quote by civildp1

Quote by SupremeACL
crap!!! india gonna lose again...what the hell has happened to us???!!!...not like we have a chance in the series now anyways...