What are some nostalgic CDs/songs/films/TV shows/books that just bring you back to the 90s?
For me:
Book:The perks of being a wallflower
Movie: Pulp Fiction (We would always watch it )
Music: Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream, Nevermind, Belly's Star, Sonic Youth's Goo and some Oasis

EDIT: I almost forgot! BUZZ BALLADS
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by ctb
Children's television programmes.

You mean GOOD children's television programmes right?

Oh, and Power Rangers
Err, dance music, coz I had to put up with everyone listening to it in Primary School...

PS, a dude is a donkey's...never-mind
Blues Travlers/Third Eye BLind
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Semi Charmed Life!!!
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by Toilets
Those brightly coloured Jelly shoes!

I used to wear them...

They seem to be making a comeback.

=]

like the dude in the big Lebowski? love that film
Quote by ooder the cow
like the dude in the big Lebowski? love that film
These kinda things?

(Invalid img)

That's what I mean.
Quote by Toilets
These kinda things?

(Invalid img)

That's what I mean.

hrm ok, not quite what i thought u meant. You must watch the film (because it rocks) and check the shoes out (because thats what i mean)
Baby Geniuses!
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
Strange But True and 999 on TV.

This... is Nine Nine Nine. Duhn-duhn-duuuuuuh. And Strange But True used to scare the shit out of me back in about '93.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Bodger and Badger
The Chuckle Brothers (when funny)
The Crystal Maze
Noel Edmond's House Party/Mr Blobby
Rhythm is a dancer (first time around)
Those neon wristbands that you had to snap around your wrist. Much violence ensued.
Ed the Duck.
The Broom Cupboard.
Sister Sister
Boy Meets World
Catchphrase
The Brittas Empire
Spice Girls
The Promise of New Labour
The early signs of fail in the above
Rocko's Modern Life
Ren and Stimpy
Nirvana
Zig and Zag
Dennis Pennis.
Dame Edna.
Shell Suits.

The list is endless.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Toilets
These kinda things?

(Invalid img)

That's what I mean.

Oh god, those are making a comeback. In my school at least. They're horrible

mm...things that bring back the 90's...

Sara. She brings back the 90's for me, though she'll never read this
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by MakinLattes
pogs.

Alf Pogs?

Oh, and heroin.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
pics of Clinton....

/phail
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Rugrats
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
Oh, and those rubber aliens you get in eggs which are supposed to breed when you put them in the fridge!

They got banned in my school after my brother's friend ate the jelly they come in.
Quote by Toilets

They got banned in my school after my brother's friend ate the jelly they come in.

Quote by Guns N' r0ses
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Mystery Men, Godzilla 98, TGIF, and Creed.
We're only strays.
Suede - Coming Up, Blur - The Great Escape, curtain haircuts and English football on Saturdays.
Quote by Toilets
Oh, and those rubber aliens you get in eggs which are supposed to breed when you put them in the fridge!

Every single one of those stupid crazes got banned in my primary school because people got too serious about it. Like Pokemon cards. They were banned.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
BN biscuits, early mornign cartoons, power rangers and britney spears

the 90s was a really crusty decade.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by bah humbug
Rugrats

Woohoo! sigged again

EDIT: on second thought...Doug. It has to be Doug. I loved that show with a passion.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Last edited by Jersey_Zombie at Sep 5, 2007,
Playing Sonic. Or anything on SAAAAAYGAAAAAA
The Venga Boys
Someone already mentioned it but BN biscuits, damn that was good advertising.
Sunny Delight
Spice Girls
Pokemon cards (very late 90s/00s)
Watching Matilda