looking to trade this amp head for a different high gain head. im just looking for a change really. its in very good condition and is only around 5 months old. im also open to offers of gibsons and esps. cheers
check your pm's
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
my pm's arent working atm so can any offers please be posted here? cheers
Well I have a '92 Gibson Les Paul Studio - Ebony with Ebony fretboard - with the original Gibson hardcase, I might do you a straight trade for that if you are interested, ive also got an EC1000 in see-through black cherry + a bit of cash, actually I will find you the thread, theres a picture of both...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665781

if neither of them tickle your fancy how about good old cash?? Its mad that you have the amp I want and I have a Gibson and an ESP (well, higher model LTD) for trade!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Yeah man no worries! Ill check back here, Cheers
Diezel, Motherfucker
Let me know the deal? Ill look elsewhere otherwise
Diezel, Motherfucker
nah none of these offers are really what i was looking for even though theyre all great. cheers for the offers
at the end of this month £450?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

£450 now, or whenever you want it? (apologies for the cheap hijack, had to be done)
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
£450 now, or whenever you want it? (apologies for the cheap hijack, had to be done)

dw worry about it there'l be another one
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

hey guys sorry there hasnt been many replies from me recently. bn having major internet troubles. £450 is less than i was hoping if im honest. im still undecided about the gibson les paul studio, im finding it tough to let go off this awesome amp as its me saying goodbye to playing metal almost. is there anything else that could be added as an incentive, because rite now im really not sure. also looking at nice unique fenders. cheers
£480 and an MXR 10 Band EQ - with original box? Also the Gibson studio is on ebay, ive had a lot of interest, its selling for £599 and someone is "apparently" buying it tomorrow but that remains to be seen, if you do want a straight trade you would have to tell me before someone else buys it
Diezel, Motherfucker
Last edited by mh400nt at Sep 14, 2007,
Quote by johndctd
hey guys sorry there hasnt been many replies from me recently. bn having major internet troubles. £450 is less than i was hoping if im honest. im still undecided about the gibson les paul studio, im finding it tough to let go off this awesome amp as its me saying goodbye to playing metal almost. is there anything else that could be added as an incentive, because rite now im really not sure. also looking at nice unique fenders. cheers

ok my offer shall sound heavenly gay... i may need a flame sheild...

right...

a line 6 spider 2 30
an LFR
a maple metal looking guitar neck
and £450 cash
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Last edited by bodomfan666 at Sep 14, 2007,
soldddd. got esp eclipse going for £650 though, bargain. check my other thread. cheers
Quote by johndctd
soldddd. got esp eclipse going for £650 though, bargain. check my other thread. cheers

damn, whod it go to?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

not a waste of time. no-one had what i wanted an i received a better offer outside of this forum.