ok, I really want to get a 4mm spacer in my ear!

The guy told me two options. Go straight for the 4mm or put a ring in till its healed and then space it out over time! But he said that would take months! So Im prolly gonna get the 4mm straight away!

He said it would be painful but I want first hand exp. from someone who done it straight away!

So could anyone with it done tell me how painful it is? Im only getting one ear done btw!
Body Mod thread...

but probably very since I hade a normal 20 peircing and I went straight to only a 14 and it hurt like a bitch
Take the time to slowly build them up, one of my mates has been doing that and it hurt to put anything in really.

Though quite why you'd want dirty great holes in your earlobes is beyond me.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
that really depends.
just go for the 4. it's just pain.
i've done a body suspension, and next friday i'm getting my precious member pierced. and honestly, pain is a small price to pay to make your body the way you want it. the piercing will only take a few seconds then it's over. so i say go for the 4mm
word to your mother
Last edited by realitysux at Sep 5, 2007,
Why... Would you put yourself in pain, to do the ugliest thing you could possibly do to your ears...?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Why... Would you put yourself in pain, to do the ugliest thing you could possibly do to your ears...?

Cause, not everyone dosen't like them
Quote by realitysux
that really depends.
i've done a body suspension, and next friday i'm getting my precious member pierced. and honestly, pain is a small price to pay to make your body the way you want it. the piercing will only take a few seconds then it's over. so i say go for the 4mm

Well if you look at it that way I guess!

But the piercing would only take a few seconds, but then you have to let it heal and thas suppose to be sore enough too I heard?

Im thinking of gettinga normal piercing and building it up. But Im not sure really!
My home boy Dom got up to 20mm pretty quickly, trust it doesn't take months to get to 4
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by realitysux
that really depends.

but dosen't that not hurt that much, because I started doing it because I was curious about the pain and I just stopped because I was afraid it would hurt to much. But as far as I got it didn't really hurt. Does it not?
Why are you really excited with every sentence?!
Terms and Conditions apply.
I have a 4mm in an ear, but I think it's best to build it up. 4's easy though, I just got it pierced regularly, then went to 2mm, then 4mm. Going from nothing to even 2 is painful as hell, your ear goes a bit swollen and mine bled a bit, but once you just jab it in it's all good. 2 to 4 is easy.

that's why I'd recommend building it up. It was painful enough going from nothing to 2, i can't imagine how painful it'd be going from nothing to 4. you're basically showing 4mm of plastic/metal through a pinprick in your FLESH.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
1. I made the body mod thread for a reason and one reason alone...

2. Don't take it straight up to 4mm first. Go to 2mm first, wait a couple of weeks to a month and then take it up to 4. If you're planning on going bigger than 4mm then you need to be careful now, because any scar tissue that builds up with make your ears unhealthy and make it a lot more difficult to stretch.

I did it 'straight away' and the pain didn't bother me at the time, even though it was pretty extreme. I paid for it later when the entire hole was just covered in scar tissue. You can't stretch scar tissue.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
What would anyone want to stretch their ears? I'm all for freedom of expression, but deliberately deforming your body just doesn't seem like something anyone would enjoy.

What're you going to do when you decide you don't want to wear them anymore, or when you get a respectable job? Walk around with big dangly ear lobes?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by cagnius

I was gonna say, too many exclamation marks.

I don't know...i'd say go for it straight off, but to be honest I'd say don't do it at all. It looks terrible. Makes you look like some kind of shaman.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Smokey Amp
What would anyone want to stretch their ears? I'm all for freedom of expression, but deliberately deforming your body just doesn't seem like something anyone would enjoy.

What're you going to do when you decide you don't want to wear them anymore, or when you get a respectable job? Walk around with big dangly ear lobes?

1. It makes me feel right. I have an image of what I want to look like, or what I should, and I'm working towards it

2. If you don't go past 8mm then they'll close up to nothing once you take out the jewellery.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
One of my friends has a 40 mm plug in his ear.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Everyone has a certain way they want to look. If that look includes 20mm holes in the ear, more power to them.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by DigUpHerBones
1. It makes me feel right. I have an image of what I want to look like, or what I should, and I'm working towards it

2. If you don't go past 8mm then they'll close up to nothing once you take out the jewellery.

Eurgh.

Good luck with your endeavors.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by cagnius

Why do you come in here just to say that?

And to answer your Q, Its just habit.
Quote by False_God
Why do you come in here just to say that?

And to answer your Q, Its just habit.

Because this should be in the Body Modification Thread.

This is spam and deserves no better response than that.

Also, your post just irritated me. There's no point putting exclamation marks at the end of every sentence. It! will! eventually! lose! its! emphasis! if! you! continually! read! it! over! and! over! and! over! and! over! and! over! again!

Also,

*Reported*
Terms and Conditions apply.